Skip to main content

My thoughts on Inveda Skincare Products

Hello beautiful people,

I got few products from Inveda in my Santasbox and its been few months since I've been using them.

Inveda skincare review


 I got Inveda Essential night cream, Inveda Papaya and Hibiscus Moisturizer and their Green tea makeup remover. The products worked quite well for me and I quite liked the fact that these are Paraben free.

Below are my thoughts on each of these products:


1. Inveda Essential night cream (Buy here)


Inveda Essential Night Cream


I use this cream every night on my face and neck. I love the fact that despite this bein a thick cream, its not greasy or sticky at all. The cream gets absorbed instantly into my skin and works awesomely in giving me a baby soft skin next morning. Also, it has mild smell of rose water which is quite relaxing. The only issue is the packaging as it comes in a jar packaging, so you need to take care of keeping your fingers clean or use a spatula to scoop the product out.

Rating: 4.8/5

2. Inveda Papaya and Hibiscus Moisturizer (Buy here)

Inveda papaya and hibiscus moisturizer review


This has been my daytime moisturizer and the first thing that I noticed about this moisturizer is that it is quite runny. I wonder why the brand thought of packaging such a runny moisturizer in a tube instead of using a bottle. Nevertheless, it took me a while to control the amount of product I want every time I use it. The moisturizer is quite light and works well in keeping my combination skin moisturized. It has slight fruity fragrance and gets absorbed quite readily into my skin, keeping it well moisturized whole day.

The only issues with this moisturizer is the packaging as well as the fact that it has no SPF. So I need to use a seperate product for the sun protection.

Rating: 4.5/5

3. Inveda Green tea makeup remover (Buy here):

Inveda green tea makeup remover review


This has been my favourite makeup remover these days. I usually use my VLCC cleansing milk to soften my makeup first and then use a clean wipe drenched in this makeup remover to clean makeup off my face. Both the products well amazingly in helping me rid of even the most stubborn and waterproof makeup I have on my face. Awesomely amazing!

Rating: 5/5

I hope this post was useful to those who are considering buying these products. If you've already used these products then share your experience with me in your comments below.

Check out the video below to see my current favourites this season: 



Until next time.

xoxo,
Kimi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes