Skip to main content

Cadeavera Wellness Hand Cream - Review

Cadeavera Wellness Hand Cream
Cadeavera Wellness Hand Cream

I bought this particular cream from Muller mall, Germany for around 80 to 90 cents. It was pretty cheap and the packaging looked quite alluring to me (I love purples and lavender), so I picked it up from a huge box of hand creams and lotions that were kept in front of the mall. I've been using it since past 3-4 months now, and I really like the cream a lot.

My body skin is usually quite dry and my hands get even more dry and scaly during winters. Add to it, my regular household chores (I do the dishes myself), and there come the ghastly-white-looking-stretched-feeling kind of zombie hands. I always look for a good hand cream and I always carry a moisturizer with me for any emergency. Prior to this I was using some vanilla smelling hand cream I bought in US for $1 (Sorry, I don't remember the brand's name).

So, let us get to the review of this hand cream:

What does the brand say about Cadeavera Hand cream?

The Cadeavera wellness hand cream contains vitamin complex, Shea butter and almond oil. It protects the natural moisture balance of your skin and supports its own protection. Enjoy a spa for your hands and a soft and supple skin.
It neither has any colors nor any mineral oil. Dermatologically tested.

Ingredients:
Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Cetearyl Acetate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Fragrance, Niacinamide, Methylparaben, Limonene, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol, Linalool , Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, geraniol, Butyphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol

Price: 80-90 cents
Quantity: 100 ml

My take on the cream:

Pros:

1) I really love the packaging. The bright purple color on white is quite attractive. Also, the cap is flip open, so it becomes quite easy to use the cream. You can screw the cap if you want, but flip open caps are something I like a lot.
Cadeavera Wellness Hand Cream
Cadeavera Wellness Hand Cream

2) The cream has very light consistency, and you just need a little pea sized product for one hand. Also, it gets absorbed in skin very well, without leaving any stickiness or greasiness behind.

3) I absolutely adore the fragrance of this cream. It has very beautiful fruity fragrance that lingers for sometime after application. I love to smell my hands every time I apply it.

4) The cream is quite effective in softening my hands. I don't get any dry flakes or stretchy feeling for a long time after I've applied this cream. However, I still have to reach for the tube, after I've washed my hands.

5) I've not experienced any skin reactions from this cream so far.

6) Price: You can't expect it to be any cheaper!

7) I apply this cream over my nails and cuticles as well, and so far it has worked very well in keeping my cuticles hydrated and healthy. That means, no more peeling cuticles, which otherwise becomes really really painful.
Cadeavera Wellness Hand Cream
Cadeavera Wellness Hand Cream

Cadeavera Wellness Hand Cream
Cadeavera Wellness Hand Cream After Application

Cons:

1) Availability: It can be availed only at Muller malls, Germany. I don't see when and where will it come to India!

2) Contains Parabens.

Nothing apart from that.

Will I buy this cream?: Absolutely, if I ever get to see it anywhere. 

Rating: 5/5

Comments

  1. Wow sounds like a great one! Can you suggest any other good cream available in India?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah....it is indeed good..I've started using Oriflame hand cream and that is also good one. However, the best hand creams come from L'occitane and I am grateful that they are open at the shopper stop here in Bangalore, which is quite near to my home. I might explore their hand creams for sure!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these German products seem so good...I so wish I could try them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huh??!! Me sleepy..me no rad..me Rads..hmmmmphhh..smug smug

    ReplyDelete
  5. @rad

    yeah..even I want to get some more now..all these will get over soon now!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. which oriflame hand cream do u suggest cali..
    n havent seen this brand around in delhi :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Nupur

    Yeah Nupur..it is typical German brand that too only available at Muller malls as far as I know..And I am using Narcis Scented Hand & Nail Cream from Oriflame!! :) :)..That is also good..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Germany he he he h e:P I do love hand creams. But I dont think I would want to shift to something else after loccitane.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Rati

    he he he... :)) me also planning to get L'occitane now!! :D :D ..If you want..you can ask me..Shopper stop is just 5 minutes distance from my place..I can buy it and send you in courier.... :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice Blog
    Great Information.
    Make Course
    #makeupCourse #NutritionCourse #HairCourse #SpaCourse #CosmetologyCourse #NailCourse #AestheticsSkinCourse

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave you feedback in comments below.

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes