Skip to main content

Revlon Fabulash Waterproof Mascara - Black, Review, photos

Revlon Fabulash Waterproof Mascara

Revlon Fabulash Waterproof Mascara
Revlon Fabulash Waterproof Mascara
It was two years back when I began to explore various zones of makeup, and while shopping at Revlon's Factory outlet in New Jersey, I bought this particular mascara for just $3 along with many other goodies. As it has almost dried up now, and I was planning to chuck it off, I thought of reviewing it here along with my experience so far with it.

What does the brand say about Revlon Fabulash Mascara?
  • It is 100% Fuller, Soft, beautifully lashes, clump free.
  • It is exclusive lash maximizing formula works with the patented Lash Perfecting brush to build and separate.
  • Patent pending clump free technology for beautifully separated lashes.
  • It's suitable for contact lens wearers and safe for sensitive eyes.
Below is the brush applicator of Revlon Fabulash Mascara:
Revlon Fabulash Waterproof Mascara
Revlon Fabulash Water proof Mascara with brush

Revlon Fabulash Waterproof Mascara
Revlon Fabulash Water proof Mascara - Brush Applicator


My experience with Revlon Fabulash Mascara:

Pros: 


1) It does define my eyes by separating the lashes and making them look opened up.

2) The mascara is ok to wear everyday for office, where you don't have to flaunt any dramatic eye look. With just one stroke, I am done.

3) The application is quite easy to use with the brush applicator. The brush takes decent amount and works well in separating the lashes thereby avoiding any clumps. Also it dries quite quickly, so you don't have to wait long.

4) It is water proof and water resistant mascara. That means, I've not felt any smudging from this mascara even when I splash my face with water, post lunch when I am most sleepy. However, I can easily take it off using simple face wash or at the max a usual cream based makeup remover. The mascara just comes off in small black particles which can easily be washed off.

5) It felt quite natural on my lashes and din't give me sleepy eyes, the way I experienced with some other mascaras. Most importantly it never made my lashes brittle or broke any of them.

Cons:

Does nothing on volumizing and lengthening. If I wish to have some dramatic look, I have to apply 2-3 coats. But that causes the mascara to get clumped.How I deal with it? Read the below mentioned tip:

Revlon Fabulash Waterproof Mascara
Right Eye without mascara

Revlon Fabulash Waterproof Mascara
Left Eye with Revlon Fabulash Mascara
Tip to avoid clumping: Apply your favorite mascara, the amount of coats you want. Don't bother if it is causing any clumping. Let the mascara settle and get semi-dried up for about 5-10 seconds. Take empty mascara brush or any lash brush and brush your lashes. As the mascara has already dried up, your lashes get easily separated and look more natural and beautiful.

Revlon Fabulash Waterproof Mascara
Revlon Fabulash Water proof Mascara
Overall verdict: It is an average mascara for office purpose, especially when you don't want to get any dramatic look. The mascara can decently define your lashes and make your eyes open up. However, I haven't felt any volumizing or lengthening results from this mascara, so can't recommend for that.

Rating: 2.5/5
Price in India: 
Online Availability: Amazon

Have you used Revlon Fabulash Mascara? Share your experiences with me in your comments. Which is your favourite mascara?

Comments

  1. Great review!! Your lashes look awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Cali :X :X i agree with your rating.
    even when you avoid clumping, the mascara is making your lashes look wiry. b-(
    and 5/5 to you - for the superb and professional close-ups of the lashes ;;) ;;)
    it really helps when we see such precise and clear pictures :-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...thanks scarlet!! ;)) ...Actually the mascara is about to die so may be thats why it is causing more clumping..But it clumps anyway if I try more than one coat so :-L ..It is just like "I feel good coz I applied mascara" kinda product. Nothing much visible!! :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb pics of the lashes Cali! Not a very useful product for me since it doesn't lengthen or volumize as I like doing dramatic looks :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Cali....I dint like it so much. Its looking dried and sticky na!
    Have you tried Avon Super Shock....its very nice! ;;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jinal

    yeah...I know...Even when it was new, it'd not do anything much to my lashes!! :( No I've not tried anything from Avon so far..but will love to try for sure!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi cali....!! :)

    bad mascara :( but aweommeeeeeeee eyepics..!! love the angle... looks beautifull..especialy the 1st pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Neha S.

    Yeah..the mascara is crap...and that first pic is without anything!! he he he..Thank you soo much Neha!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hieeeeee...my 1st comment on ur blog...Me like ur pic without mascara...seriously luks better...

    ReplyDelete
  10. And i loooveur hammer waala n tearin hair waala smiley..but m not able to use themmm

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Farha
    he he..Thankooooo Farhaa!! :-* ...yeah...Even I feel that...thats why I dont use this mascara much!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Farha

    err..blogger doesn't support that click wala function!! :( So you need to type the symbol next to these images to get the emoticons in your images!! :((

    ReplyDelete
  13. me currently working on getting the hack...!! but this blogger is designed in weird way!!! :| :|

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave you feedback in comments below.

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes