Skip to main content

Review: Oriflame Essentials fairness cream with mulberry extract and Vitamin E

Oriflame Essentials fairness cream with mulberry extract and Vitamin E

Oriflame Essentials fairness cream with mulberry extract and Vitamin E

I ordered this cream for a particular customer who wanted certain Oriflame products from me, but she never reverted back so I had no other option but to keep the cream for myself. I usually refrain from using such fairness creams, and haven't given any other cream a try since I got my HG in Revlon's touch and glow face cream. However, I have been using this since a couple of months now and the results aren't that bad, so thought of reviewing it here today.

Oriflame Essentials fairness cream with mulberry extract and Vitamin E

About Oriflame Essentials fairness cream with mulberry extract and Vitamin E
Oriflame Essentials Fairness cream is an every day face fairness cream that contains mulberry extracts and vitamin E for that glowing skin.

Price: INR 89/-
Quantity: 50ml

Ingredients:

Aqua, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum, Carbomer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Ceteareth-20, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera, Disodium Edta, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Morus Bombycis Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Citral, Bht


My experience with this cream:


I like the fragrance of this cream which is quite mild floral and soothing to the senses. The cream is kind of a vanishing cream that blends and gets absorbed well by my oily-combination skin to give a matte finish. The matte finish isn't super matte like you get from other fairness creams, but just dewy matte kind of finish. The good thing is that the cream feels extremely light on the skin.

Oriflame Essentials fairness cream with mulberry extract and Vitamin E

Oriflame Essentials fairness cream with mulberry extract and Vitamin E


Below are some pros and cons of this cream:

Pros:
1) It comes with nice handy tube packaging with a screw open lid, which is hygienic and safe to carry.

2) The cream is like any other face cream, white in color. It is neither too thick, nor too runny.

3) I like the way it gets absorbed into my skin, leaving a dewy-matte finishing which stays on for as long as 1-2 hours. After that I just have to apply compact to ward off any oiliness along my T-zone.

4) It has never broken me out, nor had given me any allergic reactions.

5) I've found it quite affordable at the price and quantity. If you get hands on this in Oriflame's offer season then even better!

6) Oriflame does not test its products on animals.

Cons:

1) I don't agree to fairness claims. It didn't do anything bad to my skin, but didn't do anything good either!

2) Availability: You need to contact an oriflame agent to get your hands on this.

3) Contains Parabens.

4) Though it gives a dewy finish to my oily-combination skin, I think it might make oily skinned beauties more oily so can't recommend it for them.

Overall verdict: If you want a nice face cream for everyday wear while staying indoors, then you can get this. I don't feel it to be an absolute buy. Its fairness claims remained a mystery to me as always.

Rating: 3/5

Comments

  1. Thanks for the information. I really like the way you express complex topics in lucid way. It really helps me understand it much better way. bulk white mulberry leaf extract powder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Post! Lot of information is helpful in some or the other way. Keep updating white mulberry extract powder

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave you feedback in comments below.

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes