Skip to main content

L'occitane Launches "Green Tea With Jasmine Collection"


Get Hypnotise With The Fragrance

With Green Tea extract and Jasmine absolute from Grasse
     
L'Occitane pays tribute to this little flower in the shape of a star: a mythical and ancestral ingredient in the fragrance history, which exudes its refined and powerful scent when comes the summer in Provence. The jasmine flower shares its perfume only at night. Its hypnotizing fragrance envelops the air - entrancing everyone who encounters the aroma.

Please find below the detailed information:

1) Green Tea EDT:


Quantity: 100 ml
Price :Rs 2995

To make this fragrance, L’OCCITANE has chosen a high quality jasmine cultivated in Grasse, Provence: grandiflorumjasmine. The green tea blends naturally with jasmine and exudes a subtle floral
freshness.

2) Green Tea Solid Perfume:


Quantity: 9 grm
Price: Rs 600-(Limited Edition)

This solid perfume without alcohol perfumes the skin with the fresh, luminous and floral fragrance of Green Tea with Jasmine.

3) Green Tea Soap:


Quantity: 100 grms
Price: Rs 290-(Limited Edition)

This soap gently cleanses the hands and perfumes them with the luminous and floral fragrance of Green Tea with Jasmine.

4) Green Tea Hand Cream:


Quantity: 75 ml
Price: Rs 995-(Limited Edition)

A silky cream delicately scented with the fresh and floral fragrance of Green Tea with Jasmine. It brings comfort and softness. A perfect product to protect, nourish, and soften the skin any time of the day.

The products are available at :


L'Occitane Store


New Delhi:-


69 A, Khan Market
New Delhi - 110003
Ph : 011 43084695




DLF Promenade Mall
Shop no. 130 A, Ground Floor
Vasant Kunj
New Delhi - 110070
Ph no : 011 41042450


G 48, 
Selcect Citywalk
Saket
New Delhi
www.loccitane.in


Bangalore:-


Shoppers Stop Bannerghatta
Commerce@mantri, ground Floor, N.S.Palya
Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru-560076


Shoppers Stop Koramangala  
Shopper stop Ltd NO.32, Salapuria Tower II, 
Bangalore usker hosur Road, 
Koramangalam Industrial Layout
Bangalore-560034


Kolkata:-


Shoppers Stop South City Mall
Block - 375, Prince Anwar Shah Road
Jadavpur
Kolkata-700068


Ludhiana:-


MBD Neopolis
G-17
Ferozpur Road
Ludhiana
016 15 02 22 41

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes