Skip to main content

Review: Lashem Double Trouble Mascara, EOTD



About Double Trouble Mascara

Now you don't have to choose! Use the volume wand for long and bold voluminous effect and use the length wand to expand your natural lashes. The lengthening fiber mascara enhances lash growth and doesn't clump or irritate your eyes.

Let your lashes do the talking with our infamous Double Trouble Mascara! You know the best part about it? It's a 2 in 1 formula! Now you don't have to choose - Use the volume wand for long and bold voluminous effect and use the length wand to expand your natural lashes. The lengthening fiber mascara enhances lash growth and doesn't clump or irritate your eyes. Extend those lashes for some double trouble fun!

FUNCTION:

  • Define and smooth lashes for an even application without clumps.
  • Flexible cotton fibers wrap around each lash like a tube to help thicken and curl lashes
  • Build length for an instant lash extension effect.
  • Nourish and hydrate for longer, thicker, voluptuous lashes.
  • Volume fiber enhance lash growth for a bolder look.
  • Formula is easily removed, which is great to use on sensitive and fragile lashes. 
Directions:

For best results, apply the volumizing black mascara first, and then finish with the lengthening fiber black mascara for those Double Trouble lashes.

Ingredients (Volume):

Water, Stearic Acid, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax, Glycerl Stearate, Polyethylene, Polyisobutene, Isododecane, PVP K-30, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Hydrogenate Castor, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Tetrasodium Phytophosphate, Sweet Grape, Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Malus Domestica, Triethanolamine, Polyisobutene, Isododecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol.

Ingredients (Length):

Water, Octyldodecyl, Behenyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Brassica Campestris, Aleurites Ford Oil Copolymer, Beeswax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Hydrogenate Castor, Isopropyl Myristate, Persea Gratissima Butter, Trisostearyl Citrate, Stearic Acid, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax, Hydrophobic Fumed Silica, Sweet Grape Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Malus Domestica, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol.?

PARABEN FREE - PROSTAGLANDIN FREE - FRAGRANCE FREE - NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS - 97% NATURAL

Price: $19.99 

My experience with this mascara

Mascara is one of my favorite products in daily makeup routine as I feel it can work excellently in making my eyes look opened up and more awake, apart from brightening them up, and eventually my face too. The feeling of long fluterring lashes has its own charm for the wearer and the viewer. I usually like my mascaras to be more dramatic for my night time look whereas for day time looks I prefer my lashes to look more natural.

This particular mascara from Lashem claims to solve both the purposes by providing volumizing and lengthening mascaras in one single packaging. When it comes to mascaras - brushes make all the difference. This mascara is loaded with the brushes for lengthening and volumizing respectively at both the ends of the tube.

I've been using this mascara since past 1 week now and have really liked it for its lengthening part. The bristles definitely impart decent length to my lashes and separate them well, without any clumping. However, I didn't experience much difference in volumizing part, except for a more natural fill. I usually follow the instructions written on the cover to use both the mascaras - first volumizing and then lengthening. I am including the results of the mascara in below pics. I've applied mascara in both the steps on only left hand side of the eye, keeping the right hand side eye of the pic bare.

See the results below and some more pictures:







Volumizing brush

Left hand side(LHS)  of the pic- After applying the first initial coats of volumizing mascara;
Right hand side(RHS): Bare eyes
Lengthening mascara brush

LHS of the pic: Volumizing + Lengthening;
RHS : Bare eyes

End Result: LHS eye with Lashem Volumizing and lengthening;
RHS: Bare lashes

End result: LHS with Lashem Double trouble;
RHS with bare lashes

Below are some of the likes and dislikes that I've felt about this mascara:

Likes:

1) Nice glossy packaging, which looks quite attractive and classy.

2) I like the design of this mascara, that has both lengthening and volumizing brushes at both the ends.

3) The mascara never clumped on my lashes, no matter how many coats I applied.

4) It is paraben free, fragrance free, prostaglandin free and cruelty free.

5) I love the way it lengthens my lashes and make them look so long and beautiful. As far as volumizing is concerned, it does give a natural lift to the lashes that can work well for day time looks.

6) I never felt any irritation on my eyes using this mascara.

7) It is not waterproof, but water resistant- that means, it can be easily washed off using water and face-wash without causing any mess around the eyes.

8) I feel the price is quite apt for what you are getting from this mascara.

Dislikes:

1) On volumizing claims, it did disappoint me a bit as I didn't feel much of noticeable difference in volumizing part. So, for night time looks or dramatic party looks you can not rely on this.

2) Availability might be a problem as it is not available at all the stores around you, but you can order it online from their official website HERE

Overall verdict:

Overall, it is a decent mascara for everyday use. It does impart good lengthening to my lashes and normal volumizing too that can be perfect for office or college wear.

Rating: 3.5/5

So, what do you think about this mascara? Share your opinion with me in your comments below.

Disclaimer: Product sent by the brand for consideration; however my honest review as always. 

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes