Skip to main content

TAG Heuer must haves for this Party Season

(Press Release) 



Treat yourself to elegant TAG Heuer timepieces this party season or gift it to the man of your life. What could beat these amazingly elegant and stylish pieces from Tag Heuer!

TAG Heuer, the brand synonymous with prestige and style, has just what you need to add to the excitement this party season! These extraordinary timepieces from the pioneering luxury Swiss brand are not only sophisticated and graceful, but also bring out the bling aptly to fit every occasion. The elegant TAG Heuer Formula 1 Diamonds and TAG Heuer Carrera Heritage Calibre 16 Chronograph epitomizes the glamour with party celebrations.  

TAG Heuer Formula 1 Diamonds:




The sparkling TAG Heuer Formula 1 Diamonds exudes incomparable freshness, youth and femininity. This high-fashion sports watch with a polished bezel, luxuriously decorated with 120 Wesselton diamonds (0.75 carat), is an irresistible combination of power and beauty, strength and elegance, sportiness and prestige.

MRP: Rs. 1,40,000/- 

TAG Heuer Carrera Heritage Calibre 16 Chronograph:



The Carrera Heritage Calibre 16 Chronograph reinterprets the most iconic timepiece of motor racing through the prism of 150 years of horological tradition. An exquisite timepiece, it is the ideal choice for this party season.
MRP: Rs.  2, 19,000/-

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...