Skip to main content

Do It Yourself Home Made Facial Masks

(Guest Post by Catherine Annie)


Daily pollution, stress and aging process can make your skin dull, wrinkled, and darker over time. A person’s skin type also makes a lot of difference in skin care and maintenance activities, as some skin care treatments may suit dry skin and can worsen oily skin type at times. You need to check out the products you use on your skin carefully - be it chemical cosmetic you use or any natural remedies you prepare at your home.
Home made facial masks
Image Source
Home made facial scrubs


Never use a harsh soap on your face as some may leave your skin too dry and rough. Instead make use of ingredients like rice floor, gram flour, yoghurt, egg white and milk to wash your face. Home made face Scrub can help to remove the dirt and excess oil clogged in the pores, leaving your skin clean. Check out two easy home made recipes below:

  • Wet your face with warm water to open the minute pores, mix rice flour in curd or water, apply on face giving circular movements, leave it dry for some 10 min and wash off with cool water. 
  • Gram flour mixed with sandalwood powder, a pinch of turmeric and lime juice helps to remove the dirt and germs from your skin leaving your skin bright. 
Exfoliate your skin
Exfoliating your skin helps in tightening your skin thereby preventing wrinkles, sagging and dullness. When you exfoliate your skin, the skin cells get volume making your skin look supple with a natural glow and shine. The main purpose of exfoliating is to remove dead cells and clean your skin. Egg white, banana mashed, oatmeal are some of the effective exfoliators for your skin.

Face bleach
Make a paste of soaked Green gram with little of fenugreek powder, a pinch of turmeric and rose water. Apply on your face and neck; leave it for 30 min and wash off, you can experience an instant glow in your skin.

You must protect and take care of your skin externally using facial masks, while eating healthy food that has mixed nutrient diet to provide good skin health from inside. A general skin care formula includes cleansing, toning and moisturizing. One should always go for best suitable product for all types of skin, when you have to select a suitable product for your oily, dry or normal skin type.
Scrubbing, exfoliating, and skin protection are some of the other skin care activities which are also essential for your skin as they help in cleaning your skin and keeping it free from dirt, excess grease, dead cells, chemical skin products and also to rejuvenate your skin. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes