Skip to main content

Review: BornPrettystore Pro Glue for False Eyelash Double Eyelid Adhesive (White)


With the love for false lashes, comes the necessity of having a nice lash glue too that makes your gorgeous lashes set on your eyes for as long as you wish to. How embarrassing it would be if you are busy batting your lashes on your latest crush at your favorite party, and your lashes simply pop out in between making altogether a new situation for you to start flushing! 
Anyways, here is an eye charm for you that can guarantee that you go red on your cheeks for only the right reasons, and that is when someone praises your lovely eye makeup :). Check out more details below:


About the lash glue

  • Provides extra stickiness with absolute no harm to your skin
  • Makeup for adhesive false eyelash and double eyelid
  • Can be dry in seconds
  • Easy to remove
  • Multi-purpose makeup glue for double eyelid and false eyelashes
  • No side effect 
Price: $2.84

Weight: 21g

My experience with this lash glue

What attracted me most about this glue was the packaging and ease of usage. Till date I've only used the lash glues that come in tube form and applying them properly to every part of my false lashes usually became a "task". This particular lash glue was a welcome change to me and its user friendly packaging and brush applicator really makes applying false lashes super fun. All I have to do is run the brush at the base of the lashes. It coats every bit of the base pretty well and the lash easily gets glued to my eye-lids without any fuss to a hunky dory finish!

Below are some likes and dislikes of this lash glue:

Likes:

1) Comes in a lovely green packaging that is sturdy and travel friendly.
2) The brush tip applicator ensures that each area of your false lash's base is properly covered with the glue.
3) The glue is a bit of thick consistency, which actually ensures that your lashes are set properly, without messing around with your eye makeup.
4) The glue is white in color but it dries to a transparent finish.
5) Quite affordable for the price it comes for.

Dislikes:

The only dislike that I've felt about this glue is that it is a bit too effective for the lashes and it is difficult to remove it completely from the eyelids using a normal cleanser. You definitely need an oil based eye makeup remover to remove this off completely from your lids; else you'd end up with sticky lashes and lids next day.

Availability: BornPrettyStore.com . Get 10% discount on every purchase using coupon - KSAJ61

Overall verdict: I've had tough times messing around with tube lash adhesives and this has definitely eased up my job and made the application of false lashes a fun and easy task. I'd definitely recommend it for sure.

Rating: 4/5

Check out some more pics below, swatches and the finish it gives to my eyes. I've used this lash glue while reviewing my recent review of Cosmos lashes HERE:




Swatch

Finish on eyes and lashes

Note: You can avail a 10% discount from all your purchases at Bornprettystore.com by using the discount code - "KSAJ61". The offer is valid till December 31, 2012 only, so hurry!

Disclaimer: Product sent by the brand for consideration; however my honest review as always.

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes