Skip to main content

Review: Varama cover cream Orange Drop-in - Swatch, FOTD

I love to use cream and liquid products, but my oily-combination skin usually forbids me to use much of these stuffs, especially in summers. Winter is the only season when I can enjoy the dewy and natural finish of liquid and cream products to the best extent, and I absolutely love this season. Today, I am going to show you this lovely product from Varama, which is basically a skin color corrector, but can excellently work in giving you that natural gorgeous glow. Check out more details below:



About Varama Cover cream


Shade being reviewed: Orange Drop-in


Price: £17.75


Quantity: 15ml


Ingredients:


My experience with this cover cream:

This is the best creamy product I've used till date to work as blush. I've already reviewed Varama covercreams - Yellow, VC3 and VC4 HERE, and as much as I was in love with them in camouflaging my skin imperfections with utmost finesse, so am I impressed with this particular product too. A very little amount is more than enough to cover both my cheeks and the product just melts and blends into the skin like a breeze. It gives a gorgeous glow to my skin which stays on me for whole day. I was really amazed at its staying power. It didn't fade, it didn't get patchy or flaky or any other weird thing; just simply stayed on my cheeks with same color and same consistency whole day. I simply don't have enough words to praise it anymore now, so let us look into the likes and dislikes about this product below:

Below are some of the likes and dislikes that I've felt about this:


Likes:

1) Lovely orangey-pink shade that just blends seamlessly into the skin to give a gorgeous natural glow.
2) A very little pinch of product can cover both the cheeks, so one tube would definitely last you long.
3) I was amazed at the staying power of this product. It just stays the way it is being set, for whole day, till you decide to wash it off.
4) I've not experienced any kind of skin irritation or rashes from it.
5) Comes in a easy tube packaging, which is travel friendly, hygienic and makes the usage very simple.

Dislikes:

No Dislike. Honestly, I can not think of any except for the fact that it contains parabens.
Availability:  Varama's Official Website


Overall verdict:

I'd only say three words here - "Go, Get It". No matter what skin type you belong to, this product is very different from any cream products I've ever used. It just becomes a second skin the moment its set. Extremely light weight with great consistency and awesome staying power, I simply can not ask more!

Rating: 4.5/5 (A)


Below are some more pics, swatch and how it looks on my cheeks:








A closer look:

Disclaimer: Product sent by the brand for consideration; however my honest review as always

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes