Skip to main content

L'OCCITANE offers exclusive Shea Butter Range (Limited edition) in the colours and scents of Africa

(Press Release)

This winter L'OCCITANE has decorated its Shea Butter Range with colourful, graphic patterns, inspired by the Bogolan cloth- A traditional fabric from West Africa.
For these limited editions, L'OCCITANE drew inspiration from three flowers with subtle scents.
The Desert Rose From Morocco is known for its generous blooms and fruity, zesty aroma, which perfumes the desolate landscape.
Egyptian Hibiscus delights the eyes with its array of different colours, from the purest white to the most passionate red. Its sensual, sunny perfume awakens the senses.
Cocoa Flower From The Ivory Coast, has a comforting, milky scent with a  delicious hint of cacao.

Please find below the product information of the new Shea Butter Range


Ultra Rich Body Cream (100ml) Rs.1590

Exceptionally rich in shea butter (25%), this body cream envelops dry skin in supreme comfort and softens, leaving it deeply nourished, protected and perfectly moisturized. This autumn, L'OCCITANE invites you to enjoy the cream in two new irresistible scents.

Hand Cream (150ml Rs.1500 and 30ml Rs.495 )

Desert Rose Hand Cream

An iconic L'OCCITANE product, the hand cream is rich in shea butter (20%), to protect, nourish and soften the skin. To celebrate this essential product, the 150ml hand cream is dressed in a limited-edition design for dedicated fans to collect! And with three different scents, there's something for everyone...

Lip Balm (15ml) Rs.690




This new organic balm, made with 10% shea butter, soothes dry and chapped lips, and provides a gentle nourishing and protective care. This limited-edition version is available in three delicious scents. The balm also exists on a permanent basis with a neutral scent.

So, which of these are you planning to get? Share with me in your comments below


P.S.: I am already using the Desert Rose Hand cream from this range and will be reviewing soon, so stay tuned! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...