Skip to main content

Prizes and Goodies from Qvendo.com and Lancôme India

Hello lovelies,

I hope the New Year is treating you well. Last year 2011 was super amazing for me and I am really thankful for that and looking forward to another super awesome 2012 ahead. I participated in a blogging contest last year that was conducted by Indiblogger and sponsored by Qvendo. I had to make a wishlist of the products I'd like to buy from Qvendo and I wrote my post HERE. Luckily, my post was selected for their complimentary prizes section and today I received this lovely Replay watch from Qvendo. Check out the pics below:






A couple of weeks back, Lancome India conducted a vintage makeup look contest on their Facebook page, where they asked ladies to submit their pics where they have imitated the dress/makeup of their favorite actress from the classics.I posted a couple of my pics for the same, where some of my makeup looks and also gestures were similar to Madhubala's makeup and looks. I loved all the entries posted in that contest and I am really glad to tell you guys, that I won that contest, along with another two lovely ladies. I got my prizes today from Lancôme India. Check out the pics below:



I'd like to thank both Indiblogger, Qvendo and Lancôme India for hosting such amazing contests all the time, and for brightening up an otherwise boring and monotonous day of people like me. :)

So, what do you think about these beauties?

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...