Skip to main content

Review: Copa Cabbana Fig Tea Hand and Body Cream


The day I received this cream, I remember that for hours I couldn't stop myself from smelling the paper wrapped around it. The aroma was just so amazing and addicting at the same time and that is one thing that I absolutely love about this hand and body cream. It just smells heavenly and lusciously of wet orchids, which makes using it a perfectly divine experience. Check out more details below:


Infused with soothing cucumber, aloe vera and white orchid extracts. A light moisturizer which softens and hydrates your skin.

Price for Quantity: HK $40 for 60ml (Around INR 272/-)
  
Experience:

As it might be evident from my description above, this has the best floral fragrance I've loved after using Oriflame's Narcissus handcream which I reviewed HERE. I am usually not much of a sweet floral fragrance lover, but this has surprisingly not sweet, but kind of rain drenched floral smell which I absolutely adore. The cream has more of creamy-lotion like consistency, which is easy to spread and it gets absorbed into the skin in a jiffy. It is a light moisturizer as is evident from the description, so it can be perfectly apt for coming spring and summer season. It hydrates my skin well and keeps it nourished for at least 3-4 hours in the current Bangalore's weather, which is almost equivalent to North India's spring season. The amazing fragrance lingers on my skin for around 20-25 minutes of application, and I simply can't get enough of it every time I apply it.

Check out some of quick likes and dislikes below:

Likes:

1) Comes in a beautiful white colored tube packaging which looks really beautiful.
2) I like such tube packaging with flip open caps that make the product travel friendly, and its usage quite easy and hygienic.
3) I adore the white orchid aroma it gives. Just heavenly to the core!
4) It is a light moisturizer, hence perfect for spring and summer season.
5) Paraben and Sulfate free 

Dislikes:

1) The moisturizing effect stays on my body for about 3-4 hours only, after which I have to re-apply it again. But, again I have super dry skin on my body, so it might be a problem for me only. I know in summers this is gonna help me a lot for whole day!

2) Availability is a concern, but you can order this from Copa Cabbana's official website HERE 

3) No complete list of ingredients mentioned on the tube; Only Active ingredients are listed.

Overall verdict:

This can be a perfect hand/body cream for summer time. It is light, smells divine and moisturizes my skin well. Definitely recommended. 

Rating: 4/5

Some more pics below:




 Disclaimer: Product sent by the brand for consideration; however, my honest review as always.

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here: