I've always felt skin exfoliation to be an essential part in
my skin care regime no matter what. I might be too lazy to use all these face
masks and peel offs, but scrubbing is something that I religiously do every 2-3
days apart from my regular CTM stuffs. It is really important to get rid of all
dead skin cells, dirt, pollution, black and white heads and other such toxic
things, to bring forth the glowy inner skin.
Bottom line - Scrubs are an integral part of my skin care routine and I am not at all surprised to see so many scrubs of different texture and consistency adorning my shelf.
Bottom line - Scrubs are an integral part of my skin care routine and I am not at all surprised to see so many scrubs of different texture and consistency adorning my shelf.
I've been using this particular scrub from Copa Cabbana
since past 2 weeks now and I have really liked it so far. Check out more
details below:
Scrubs can have a
magical effect for your face. This gentle scrub includes jojoba beads which
polishes and deeply cleanses the skin stimulating microcirculation. Use weekly
to release surface toxins and other impurities leaving your skin clear, smooth
and youthful looking.
With jasmine absolute,
jojoba oil, jojoba beads, banana oil, macadamia nut oil, green tea and white
orchid extract.
Paraben and Sulfate
free
Key Ingredients
• Jasmine Essential
Oil
• White Orchid
Essential Oil
• Green Tea Extract
• Jojoba beads
• Vitamin C
• Avocado Oil
Price: HK $120 for
150ml (Around INR 930/-)
My experience with
this scrub:
The one thing this scrub managed to do for me (which other
scrubs failed in) is to remove my white heads. I've never had black head
problem on my skin, but I do get nasty white heads on my chin and around my
nose. The most annoying thing about white heads is that they just aren't very
well visible and it is impossible to remove them properly. However, since the
time I've started using this scrub, I've noticed a decent reduction in my white
heads and I really love this scrub especially for that.
This scrub comes in a white tube with flip open cap. The
scrub can be oozed out of the opening and it comes in a form of cream. It has
very minute scrub particles that provide decent exfoliation to the skin, while
staying gentle at the same time. I love the mild floral fragrance of this scrub
and it is extremely easy to wash off too.
Check out a quick
list of likes and dislikes that I've felt about this scrub:
Likes:
1) Comes in a nice handy tube with a flip open cap, which
makes it easy to use and travel friendly.
2) The scrub has a creamy consistency and hence can easily
be applied and spread all over the face.
3) I love the fact that the granules in this scrub are
extremely small and gentle to the skin, yet effective enough to help you get
rid of all the dirt, pollution, dead skin and the nasty white heads.
4) This can be a perfect scrub for people suffering from
acne, as the granules are very minute and wouldn't cause any skin irritation.
5) I love the soothing and soft floral fragrance it gives.
6) Never broke my skin or gave any kind of breakouts to me.
7) The scrub is free of parabens and sulfates.
Dislikes:
None, apart from the fact that it is not easily available
everywhere. You can however, purchase it from Copa Cabbana's official website
HERE.
Disclaimer: Product
sent by the brand for consideration; however my honest review as always.