Skip to main content

Celebrate this Valentine's Day with Special Offers from VLCC ( Beauty & Spa)


Visit the nearest VLCC outlet and experience the best of offers this valentines .

•Head to Toe Indulgence package at Never Before Price of Rs 999 /- for Men & Women
•Partner gets a 50% OFF: The idea is to encourage the clients to indulge in salon services with there partner. Client will be incentivized if they get there partners to sample the VLCC Salon. (Fine Print: 50% off on smaller bill value. Example Clients’ bill – Rs 2000. Partner’s bill – Rs 1600. Discount Rs 800 on total value of Rs. 3600. )


•Special offer on flavored facials like Choco - wine / Mango Moist / Papaya Purifying / Fresh Fruit etc for V day. Customers to get a complimentary service upto 25% of the price of the Facial
•Lovely tresses make a world of difference. Win the heart of your loved one all over again with a ‘hair spa / styling / coloring’ at a special 25% off!
•Special Valentine Gift Voucher in denominations of 500 & 1000 to be promoted in centers.
•Special Valentine Gift Voucher in denominations of 500 & 1000 to be promoted in centers.
•Persuade every client to bring a referral along and get any one of the following:
–Couple Movie Tickets for Valentine’s Day
–Beauty Services worth 10% of the total booking amount
•Win Two tickets for a movie on Valentine’s Day.





Contest
•Every client who bills above Rs 2000 will be a given a coupon (multiple coupons for every Rs 2000 billing).
•Client to fill a slogan & enter the lucky draw.
•10 Couple movie tickets will be given away.
•Contest  will be run from 1st to 10th Feb.
•Luck draw on 11th Feb (in presence of clients). To be announced in advance.
•Tickets will be procured by the centers locally
•Tie-Ups: Café Coffee Day: Voucher distribution of Head to Toe indulgence in 999/- to be distributed with every bill

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...