Skip to main content

L'OCCITANE Presents Beautiful Valentines Day Gift Hampers for this Season of Love

(Press Release)


This season of love, discover irresistible scents and deliciously tempting body products that make the perfect treat for someone special – or even for yourself. What better way to indulge without feeling guilty, during the Valentine's month...

Please find below the product information:-


Delice des Fleurs Valentine Special Gift Hamper  Rs 4285/-




Delice des Fleurs EDT 75 ml
The Delice des Fleurs eau de toilette is a gourmand floral fragrance with powdery and vanilla base notes. It captures the delicious scents of the workshops where the crystallized flowers are made. The bottle, which is frosted all over, evokes the curves of a melting caramel drop.

Delice des Fleurs Shower Jelly 250 ml
With its sweet, floral scent, the shower jelly makes your skin feel and smell delicious and irresistible. On contact with water, it transforms into a rich creamy lather that delicately cleanses the skin.

Delice des Fleurs Hand Cream 30 ml
Enriched with Shea butter, this cream protects against winter damage and leaves hands delicately perfumed and enveloped in softness.

Delice des Fleurs Fragrance Duo Gift Hamper  Rs 1595/-




Delice des Fleurs Solid Perfume 10 g
Ideal for fragrant touch-ups throughout the day, the Delice des Fleurssolid perfume is held in a pretty round tin. As it melts on your skin, it releases the delicious floral scents of the eau de toilette.

Delice des Fleurs Shower Jelly 250 ml
With its sweet, floral scent, the shower jelly makes your skin feel and smell delicious and irresistible. On contact with water, it transforms into a rich creamy lather that delicately cleanses the skin.

Blossoming Love Gift Hamper  Rs. 2590/-




Cherry Blossom Solid Perfume 10 g
All the delicacy and softness of the Cherry Blossom fragrance in this alcohol-free solid perfume, for fragrant touch-ups throughout the day.

Cherry Blossom Petal Soft Hand Cream 75 ml
Enriched with Shea Butter and vitamin E, this lightly textured and non-greasy cream nourishes and protects hands. They are soft, moisturized and delicately perfumed with Cherry Blossom's enveloping flowery scent.

Cherry Blossom Bath and Shower Gel 250 ml
This gel gently cleanses the skin, leaving it delicately perfumed. Used as a foaming bath, it transforms into a rich and smooth foam, releasing the delicate and captivating Cherry Blossom fragrance.

Rose 4 Reines Bath and Body Duo Gift Hamper Rs 995/-




Rose 4 Reines Bath & Shower Gel 75 ml
Essence of rose and rose flower water, are time-honored for astringent, soothing and refreshing properties. Rose Bath & Shower Gel gently cleanses the skin, leaving it delicately perfumed.

Rose 4 Reines Heart shaped solid Perfume 10 g
All the femininity and the delicacy of rose petals in a heart shaped solid perfume, for fragrant touch-ups throughout the day.

The products are available at:


New Delhi
69 A, Khan Market
New Delhi - 110003
Select Citywalk
Saket
New Delhi

www.loccitane.in

Bombay
F-9B, 1st floor,Palladium Mall
Phoenix Mills Compound
462, Senapati Bapat Marg
Lower Parel, Greater Mumbai
Mumbai-400013 (Maharashtra)
Ph. No.- 022-40 04 38 84

Upper Ground- 12A, Kurla Market City
L.B.S. Marg, Kurla West
Mumbai-400070
Ph.- 022-61-80-12-12

 Bangalore
Shoppers Stop Bannerghatta
Commerce@mantri, ground Floor, N.S.Palya
Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru-560076

Shoppers Stop Koramangala
Shopper stop Ltd NO.32, Salapuria Tower II,
Bangalore usker hosur Road,
Koramangalam Industrial Layout
Bangalore-560034

Kolkata
Shoppers Stop South City Mall
Block - 375, Prince Anwar Shah Road
Jadavpur
Kolkata-700068

Ludhiana
MBD Neopolis
G-17
Ferozpur Road
Ludhiana
016 15 02 22 41

So, which one of these are you planning to get this Valentine?

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...