Skip to main content

Review: Clarins White+ HP Clear Softening Peeling Gentle Renewing Lotion

Hi friends,

I hope you all are doing well and having a relaxing Sunday today. I've recently moved to a new location called "Sindri" which is located in the North-Eastern part of India and since past one month my skin had gone really dull and tired because of all the packing, traveling, and unpacking and house repair work. Most of my makeup stuffs are still packed, the reason why I've not been able to write posts and reviews regularly here.
Now, as the things are settling down, I will hopefully write here regularly and even answer the queries that have been pending for so long.

Coming to this Clarins Clear Softening Peeling Gentle Renewing Lotion, I got a 30 ml sample of this particular lotion in my January blisscovered box. However, because of all this moving business in action, I couldn’t use it before. I haven't got a chance to use any other skin treatment since past few weeks but have managed to use this particular lotion daily since past 2-3 weeks now. My regular regime has been normal cleansing with Vichy's face wash, no toning as my toners are still packed, applying Clarins Clear Softening Peeling Gentle Renewing Lotion on my face and then applying Lancaster's aquamilk cream. I do scrub my face every 2-3 days, and thankfully I kept one of the Copa Cabana scrubs in my hand bag.

So, on that note check out the details of this Clarins Clear Softening Peeling Gentle Renewing Lotion below:


Clarins White+ HP Clear Softening Peeling Gentle Renewing Lotion is a gentle lotion that exfoliates. It is formulated to:
  • Gently eliminates dead cells from skin surface;
  • Enhances & balances health of skin
  • Restores radiance & suppleness;
  • Tightens pore & refines skin texture;
  • Leaves skin smooth, fresh & bright
Price for the quantity: INR 2000/- for 125 ml 

My experience with this lotion

When I saw this lotion for the first time, I was a bit confused, because it looked like a toner to me, but the consistency was more like a serum's. However, I didn't want to experiment much and simply followed the instructions on the bottle. I simply soak a clean cotton ball with the lotion and gently apply it on my cleansed face and neck. The lotion leaves a thin film on my skin after it gets absorbed and dried up. I usually just massage my skin with fingers, to make it absorbed completely into my skin and get rid of the film. Though I didn't notice any immediate effects apart from the cooling it gave to my skin, I definitely have seen some improvement in my skin in past 2 weeks. All the dullness and uneven pigmentation that I'd got because of the travel and change of routine have faded to a great extent.

It has a very nice and soothing fragrance which I like a lot. I've not found any major problem from this lotion, except for the fact that it creates a thin film on the skin after application, and that results might take some time to show.
I am about to finish the deluxe sample within next few days and I'd definitely love to buy the full version of this lotion.

Rating: 4/5

Check out more pics below:







And below are some pics of my new location :)


View from my home


The lake in front of my home


Lake view


Walkway around the lake

My home! :)


Sports club at Sindri


Lovely water fountain in front of the club
I usually just take a stroll around the lake and sometimes even sit on the bench in front of lake to work. Right now too just sitting here and enjoying the breeze, water and the scenic beauty. How are you spending your Sunday?  

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes