Skip to main content

Review: ArtDeco High Performance Lipstick #497, Swatch, FOTD



Today I am going to review one of my current favorite lipsticks, which also happens to be the perfect "My lips but better" lipstick for me. I bought this lipstick in my last trip to Germany, and after using a couple of other products from ArtDeco, I've become a great fan of the brand. Check out more details about this lipstick below:

About Artdeco High Performance Lipsticks - Rouge a levres Barra de labios Lippenstift


Irresistibly and luxurious texture for shiny and velvety soft lips. The innovative active ingredient complex with  Maxi LipTM  visibly increases the lip volume. Lines and small wrinkles appear smoother, living your lips with a perfect finish. Contains pahthenol and Vitamin E.

Price:

Quantity: 4g

Availability in India: I am not sure, but I've seen a couple of Artdeco products on snapdeal.com, however I don't know how authentic they are.

My experience with this lipstick:

I remember, while browsing through Artdeco lipsticks in Galleria Mall, I came across this shade and I loved it so much that I immediately wanted to get it. However, this shade was out of stock there and sadly SA told me that they didn't have any additional ones. Next, when I went to Muller mall, I straight away headed towards the Artdeco cosmetics section and searched for this shade, and voila! this time I got it. The lipstick comes in a mirror-finish glossy packaging that actually works as a mirror too, so you don't need to carry a separate mirror to see our lipstick application. The locking is quite secure and I feel the lipstick casing to be more on heavier side, which ensures that it is quite sturdy.

The shade is a soft pink shade, which is perfect for my medium pigmented lips and is the best MLBB (my lips but better) shade I've tried so far. It gives semi-matte finish to my lips. It doesn't wash my face out, and I love to wear it on daily basis. It has a faint floral fragrance which I like. The lipstick is super creamy and ultra-moisturizing. These days, because of weather change my lips have been drying out more than normal, and I remember I applied this lipstick on my dry chapped lips a couple of days back. I was amazed to see that my lips restored back to their normal moisturized self after just one hour of application, and this lipstick didn't settle in the fine lines either. It stays on my lips for 3-4 hours which I feel is quite great.

Check out some of the likes and dislikes below, that I've felt about this lipstick:

Likes:

1) Super secured and glossy packaging, with mirror finish.
2) This is the best "My lips but better" lipstick I've used so far. It looks very natural and flattering.
3) Very creamy and moisturizing.
4) Though creamy, it doesn't melt.
5) Stays on my lips for 3-4 hours.
6) Has faint floral fragrance which I like a lot.

Dislikes:

Apart from the availability issues in India, I've no issues with this lipstick. I so much wish I could get other shades of this brand too. I am definitely going to check some at snapdeal.com, just to see if the products there are actually of this brand only, and I'd be more than glad if they are. 

Rating: 5/5

Check out more pics below:






Swatch

On my lips

On my lips
How I look wearing this. Isn't it perfect for everyday natural "no-makeup" look?
Another one!! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes