Skip to main content

Lancôme La Laque Fever Ultimate Lasting full color lip shine- Review

Lancôme La Laque Fever Ultimate Lasting full color lip shine


Today I am going to review my current most favorite lip gloss-color-balm-stain, whatever you want to call - it is definitely one of my current most loved products. I am saying that coz it acts as all of the above -gloss, color, balm and stain. I received this lip gloss in December after winning a Lancôme India’s vintage look contest on Facebook, however I began using it properly from January only and so far have loved everything about it. Check out more details below:

Lancôme La Laque Fever Ultimate Lasting full color lip shine - #110 Red Graffiti

About Lancôme La Laque Fever Brilliance Couleur Vibrante Tenue Ultime
(Ultimate Lasting full color lip shine)
Lancôme La Laque Fever Ultimate Lasting full color lip shine - #110 Red Graffiti

An impossibly sensuous lip lacquer that combines vibrant concentrated color and unprecedented shine in one stroke. From the moment of application, densely pixilated pearls deliver multi-dimensional shine that truly holds, so you’ll be touch up-free for 8 hours. And the soft-sculpt applicator smoothes on a perfectly even layer of impeccable color, and contours lips so they look lush, full and completely kissable.

Benefits
  • Provides the shine of a lip gloss and the comfort of a lipstick in one
  • Promises lasting shine and color for up to 8 hours
  • Coats lips perfectly and evenly in one stroke
Technology
  • Silicone Shine System:
  • Polymer forms a barrier on the lips that holds in pigments and oils
  • Soft-sculpt precision applicator

I don’t know why this shade is not listed in Lancome-USA website. However you can check other shades HERE 

Price: INR 1250/- for 6ml

Shade being reviewd: #110 - Red Graffiti

My experience with this colored lip shine

As the name suggests it is definitely a fully opaque, lasting colored lip shine . Red Graffiti is a super gorgeous red color which is amazingly flattering shade. The good thing about this lip color is despite being bold red in shade; I can use it lightly as a stain on my lips which stays whole day, surviving my meals and drinks too. I can easily build the color as per my requirement to suit a particular day or occasion. Also, this colored lip shine is quite moisturizing for my lips too, and keeps my lips hydrated and moisturized as long as it is on my lips. The finish that I get from this lip color is semi matte. It isn't super glossy but does impart decent shine to my lips which looks beautiful.




Check out a quick list of likes and dislikes that I've felt from this colored lip shine:

Likes:

1) A Gorgeous red color that can be used from light stain to full lip color depending on the need.

2) The lip color stays on my lips for whole day.

3) Very moisturizing and keeps my lips well hydrated.

4) Contains faint fruity fragrance which I like.

5) The sponge tip applicator makes the application quite easy.

Dislikes:

1) Taking out the applicator from the tube is a bit of a problem, as the tilted sponge usually gets stuck on the insides of the mouth, and it sometimes takes 2-3 attempts to take it out.

2) Lancôme tests its products on animals

3) Contains parabens. :(

Overall verdict:

Overall I am absolutely in love with this product for everything it delivers. The color, hydration, long lasting power everything just makes it worthy to have in my make up kit. I'd definitely love to try some more shades from this particular range.

Rating: 4.5/5 (A)

Check out more pics below:
Lancôme La Laque Fever Ultimate Lasting full color lip shine - #110 Red Graffiti

Lancôme La Laque Fever Ultimate Lasting full color lip shine - #110 Red Graffiti

Lancôme La Laque Fever Ultimate Lasting full color lip shine - #110 Red Graffiti

Lancôme La Laque Fever Ultimate Lasting full color lip shine - #110 Red Graffiti

Lancôme La Laque Fever Ultimate Lasting full color lip shine - #110 Red Graffiti

Here is how it looks on me as a stain:


Lancôme La Laque Fever Ultimate Lasting full color lip shine - #110 Red Graffiti

Lancôme La Laque Fever Ultimate Lasting full color lip shine - #110 Red Graffiti


And here with full color on :D



Lancôme La Laque Fever Ultimate Lasting full color lip shine - #110 Red Graffiti

Lancôme La Laque Fever Ultimate Lasting full color lip shine - #110 Red Graffiti

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes