Skip to main content

Review: Loccitane Delice Des Fruit Shower Jelly

With onset of summers, my preferences for fragrances also take a shift. While in winters, I love more of heavy floral and musky fragrances, my summer senses urge for more citrusy and tangy smells, especially when it comes to bathing products. I started using this particular shower gel from L'occitane a couple of weeks back and I have really loved the experience so far. Check out more details below:


What does L'Occitane say about this Delice Des Fruit Shower Jelly?

The unique texture of Délice des Fruits Shower Jelly, which transforms into a rich and creamy foam when combined with water, gently cleanses the skin. The body is left perfumed with the sweet and sparkling fragrance of candied fruit zests, including lemon and clementine essential oils.

Price for quantity: Rs. 995.00 for 250ml

My experience with this shower gel:

As much as I loved the look and feel of this shower gel (light greenish-yellow bubbled liquid), so have I loved using it so far. The fragrance of this shower gel makes it an absolute must have for summer seasons. It has the yummiest sweet citrusy fragrance, that makes my bathing experience really refreshing and rejuvenating. The bottle comes with a flip open cap, thereby making it easy and handy for use. The consistency of the shower gel is also perfect, i.e. neither too thick nor too runny. You can easily control the amount you want to take on your loofah. A very small amount lathers well, and this ensures that one bottle would run for a real long time.

Check out a quick list of likes and dislikes that I've felt about this shower gel:

Likes:

1) The packaging is quite nice and handy, making it easy to use.
2) The shower gel has the yummiest citrusy fragrance that I can't stop inhaling all the time I take shower.
3) A very little amount creates lots of lather.
4) It is quite easy to rinse off and gives a nice cleansed and refreshed feeling.
5) The shower gel is neither too drying nor too moisturizing, it just keeps my skin normal, which is an achievement in itself as I already have super dry skin on my body.

Dislikes:

The only dislike is that the fragrance doesn't linger for long, however I don't mind getting a perfume or body lotion from the same range just for its awesome fragrance.

Rating: 4.5/5 (A)

Check out more pics below:






It’s a limited edition product, so better hurry!! :)

Have you tried Loccitane shower gels? Share your experience with me in your comments below

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes