Skip to main content

Review: Enchanteur Body Mists - Romantic and Charming


With the onset of summers, comes the need of many summer essentials. For me, these usually include sunscreen, facial wipes, compact powder (to keep my face matte and shine free), and last but not the least - Deodrants and body mists. Nothing can be a big turn off than body odor and I believe apart from taking care of personal hygiene, one must ensure that your body remains odor free no matter where you go, and what you do. Today I am going to review the two latest launches in Body mists by Enchanteur India - Romantic and Charming. Check out more details below:



Price for quantity: INR 99 for 75ml

My experience with these body mists

As attractive as the names look, so are the fragrances too. The body mists come in nice handy bottles with secured caps and spray nozzle to get the product out. Each spray squeezes out just apt amount of product, without overdoing anything and all you can feel is cool sensation on your skin. Now coming to the fragrances part, let us look into each fragrance separately:

Charming:This body mist has a strong floral fragrance with a hint of something cologne like in it. A typical fragrance which can be quite sensuous to the senses and exotic at the same time. I can feel a mix of male and female fragrances in it, which makes it one of a kind that is gonna be definitely loved by ladies who love strong fragrances. However, after the strong initial note that has a hint of pungency in it, the fragrance gets subdued to mildly floral which is a bit sweet and soothing to the senses and it lingers on.

Romantic: As the name suggest this body mist has a super soft floral fragrance which can be extremely relaxing and sort of divine to the senses. I usually see myself using this more often. Though the bottle has a rose printed on it, I can smell more of night-blooming cestrum (raat ki raani) in it, which I absolutely adore. The smell is quite rich and subdues to the final note of mild smelling flowers freshly drenched in the dew. Absolutely heavenly.

Check out some quick list of likes and dislikes that I've felt about these body mists:

Likes:

1) The body mists come in secured and handy packaging, which makes it easy to travel with them.
2) You get decent amount of product out in every spray. Also there isn't much of "misty" wastage when you spray the product.
3) Gorgeous fragrances as described above. I love them both for different occasions. My daily on the go is "Romantic", whereas if I have to go out for some party, I prefer using "Charming" before stepping out.
4) Quite inexpensive for the amount you get.
5) None of the sprays stung my skin or created any kind of reaction.

Dislikes:

1) I can smell a bit of alcohol in both the body mists in initial spray, and I am not a big fan of alcohol based sprays. However, the good thing is that these sprays don't sting at all hence if you are not too sensitive to a bit of alcohol, you'll definitely love these.

2) The staying power of the fragrances is for around 2-3 hours, that too when I am staying indoors. In case you are planning to go out, you might have to carry these for touch ups.

Overall, I liked them both and would definitely recommend you to give them a try. I feel a nice fragrance can definitely lift the mood while you kick-start your day off, and hese can perfectly fit in your vanity case ensuring you a nice fragrant morning each day.

Check more about the brand and its products at http://www.enchanteur.in/


Rating: 4/5 (A)

Check out more pics below:







So, what do you think about these Body Mists? Which one are you gonna try? Share your opinion with me in your comments below

*Product sent by the brand for consideration; however my honest review as always

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes