Skip to main content

Review: Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Daily Multi-Function Sunblock with SPF 70 PA+++

I've always been a huge fan of Lotus herbals sunscreen range. I've already reviewed two of their sunblock/sunscreen moisturizers HERE and HERE  and today I am going to review the latest launch in Lotus herbals sunscreen range - Lotus Safe sun Daily Multi-function Sunblock SPF 70, PA+++ with Carrot and Avocado Extracts. Check out more details below:


Price: INR 495 for 60 grams

Suitable for all skin types:

Ingredients:


My experience with this product

I've been using it daily twice since past 2 weeks now and all I can say about it is that I LOVE it. This sunblock is kind of a tinted moisturizer that has a bit lotion like texture and is easy to apply. Also, unlike the only con that I felt in previous Lotus Anti Tan sun block with SPF 50 with Carrots extracts , this sunblock has a very soft and lovely fragrance which I like a lot. Even though it is a bit tinted, when I apply it on my face and massage it for a while, the color just gets blended into the skin and disappears to give a soft dewy finish. Within seconds of application, this sunblock gets absorbed into my skin to leave a natural look. I have combination skin that tends to get a lot oily during summers, so it was quite comfortable for me to wear this sunscreen, which isn't greasy or sticky at all. All I do is pat some of the compact powder on my face, and I am good to stay fresh for another 4-5 hours.

Last week, I had to go out in afternoons many times because of my various appointments. My skin is super sensitive to sun and tends to get tanned quite easily. However, I didn't feel any red patches or irritation on my skin despite being in sun for a long time, all thanks to this sunblock. The best thing that I loved about this sunblock is that it is free of any preservatives or harsh chemicals, no parabens either!

So, on that note check out quick lists of likes and dislikes below:

Likes:

1) Comes in a nice handy tube packaging, with flip open cap to take out the product easily. The packaging is quite sturdy and guarantees no spillage while you carry it in your purse.

2) The sunblock comes in the form of tinted moisturizer, which makes it quite easy to spread and apply evenly all over my face without feeling any stickiness of usual creams.

3) The sunblock gets absorbed into the skin quite easily and leaves a natural looking face within seconds of applying. If you have oily skin, just pat your favorite compact powder on your face and you are done!

4) It has SPF 70 PA+++ and gives a high UVA and UVB protection. While I can not comment on that part, but I can definitely say that it saved my skin from getting tanned under scorching afternoon sun. So, there definitely offers tan-protection for sure. Also, I don't feel the typical burning sensation on my skin when I am out under sun, and my skin stays fresh and protected, so SPF 70, and UVA, UVB protection definitely seem to work well.

5) It is free of preservatives like parabens and other harsh chemicals, so definitely more skin friendly.

6) Good value for money for the quantity and quality it offers.

Dislikes:

I am not very sure if the tinted moisturizer thing is going to work with all skin tones in same way. This is just a doubt and not a dislike from my side. I'd suggest you try the sample first at a store before buying to see how it fares on your skin.

Overall, I can't expect anything better than a sunblock that smells great, comes in a good sturdy packaging, is easy to apply, doesn't feel oily or greasy, works really well and is also free from harmful preservatives. I highly recommend this to take care of your skin this summer!

Rating: 5/5

Check out some more pics below:











Have you tried Lotus Herbal's safe sun multi-function sunblock? Share your experience with me in your comments below

*Product sent by brand for consideration; however my honest review as always.

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes