Skip to main content

Jewelry from RingsAndTings.com - Geometric Necklace, Double Finger Spike Ring


Hello friends,

Jewelry and accessories are inevitable parts of a lady's get up, and I am no exception to that. Neckpieces, earrings, rings and bracelets of different couture, form my collection, and that ranges from ethnic to street-wear to high-street fashion and what not. I will show you my collection someday soon, but today I have to show you these lovely pieces that I received from this amazing website http://www.ringsandtings.com


Let us check more details about it, and then we'll go to the jewelry pieces:

What RingsAndTings.com say about themselves

Fashion has the power to speak words even when at times we find ourselves lost.

Rings and Tings is the perfect place to buy the most unique piece of FASHION at a reasonable price. From Jewelry to clothing, every detail is important and can add character to an outfit. Rings and Tings will be there to provide that little special treasure that shall be cherished forever.

Rings & Tings started off as a stall selling jewelry in Brick Lane market - East London in 2011. Within half a year Rings & Tings have moved on from the streets of East London to an online fashion store with over 100,000 visitors each month worldwide.

Our concept is simple. Affordable fashion inspired by the streets of London.

Shipping charges: They offer Free WorldWide shipping for a purchase over £35

What I felt about the website:


I loved the way it has been designed - classic, elegant, stylish and overall very user friendly. You get to see the thumbnail version of their latest and featured products on the homepage, and click on the particular thumbnail to see the details, as well as pics of models wearing it, so you can get an idea of size and how the stuff will look on wearing. Apart from that, various categories offered by the website are Dresses, Tops, Bottoms, Outerwear, Rings, Necklace, Bracelets , Earrings and Bags that feature loads of gorgeous, stylish and fashionable products each.Adding the product to the basket, checking out and payment just takes few baby steps and contain no rocket science at all. 

The jewelry I got from the website


 

Geometric Necklace - £6.50 Available HERE 
Double Finger Spike Ring - £3.50 Available HERE

I got these jewelry pieces in secured bubble wrap packaging, within 20 days of shipping. The jewelry pieces are definitely one of a kind and I loved them both. The Geometric necklace showcases a beautiful black and gold combination that can go with any dress, to give a nice chick look to it. 
The double finger spike ring is available in vintage gold and vintage silver at the website. Mine is vintage silver and one thing that I am sure after wearing is that, no one would want to mess with me after seeing that on my fingers! :P 

Check out more pics below:



Double spike ring on my fingers. Please ignore my crazy nail art....I tried to do something different and it turned out to be a futile attempt!! :( :P






The locking system of the necklace







Don't mess with me!

:D

So what do you think about these jewelry pieces and the website?
Share your opinion with me in your comments below
Check out more from the website HERE


Disclaimer: Product sent by the website for consideration.

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes