Skip to main content

Get Rid of Dark Circles Under the Eyes with These Tips


In many cases you could develop dark circles under your eyes from aging, heredity or even from stress on your body. It can be easy to develop these circles but you can keep them from appearing if you use a few simple tips to help with getting rid of these dark circles.

Get Rid of Dark Circles Under the Eyes with These Tips
Image Source

Get Enough Sleep

Are you not getting the sleep you need? Failing to get enough sleep could cause
your eyes to become worn out and therefore cause the skin in the area to become pale. There are several things that you can do in order to get more sleep:

  • Make sure that you avoid stressful situations before sleep.
  • Get enough sleep each night. About eight hours of sleep is useful.
  • Avoid using stimulants or depressants before sleeping. They could keep your sleeping habits from being healthy.

Cucumber Practice

Did you know that the cucumbers on the eyes that you often see in advertisements for local spas could help you get rid of dark circles under the eyes? Cucumber slices on the eyes can be used to refresh the skin. This can be done with this process:

  • Cucumber slices that go over the dark spots can be placed over the eyes.
  • The slices must be left over for about fifteen minutes.
  • This may work with a facial cleansing mask around the slices for the best results.

Avoid Salt

You have to avoid using salt in your diet. Salt can cause your body to retain water. This water could be retained in a variety of spots including the areas around your eyes. This is often a cause of dark circles around the eyes. You need to keep from using salt in your diet if you want to keep your eyes protected.

The Potato Plan

You could use a liquefied potato to control your eyes. The proteins in the potato may be used to control the paleness in your skin. This can work with a few simple steps:

  • Prepare an uncooked potato in a blender. It has to be liquefied all the way.
  • Use the liquid on your eyes.
  • Keep the liquid there for twenty to thirty minutes.
  • Wash off the liquid after the time is done.
  • This can work each day for a few weeks to help create the best potential results.

Controlling Factors

The last tip is to take a look at a few controlling factors that might get you to get dark circles in the first place. You should do the following:

  • Avoid sun exposure
  • Keep your nasal passages clear
  • Avoid anything you are allergic to
  • Consume more antioxidants in your diet

Be sure to visit here for additional details on how you can clear dark circles under the eyes. You can have an easier time with looking your best if you can control the skin around the eyes.  

(Guest Post) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes