Skip to main content

Facefront Artistic Pigment - Hypnosis : Review, Swatch, EOTD, FOTD


When it comes to eyeshadows, I love my neutrals. However, even though I love to sport a bit of color on my eyes for party eye makeup; gold and bronze always come first. I feel that any eye makeup with these two eyeshadows can go easily with ethnic and western outfits. This particular mineral eyeshadow from Facefront has been my current favorites in my all "golden" collection. Check out more details below:

Facefront Artistic Pigment - Hypnosis

Facefront Artistic Pigment - Hypnosis

Hypnosis: Bright apricot with bold golden sparkle throughout. Ultra-Steel Finish
 For a color-true experience, use the best.  These highly pigmented loose mineral eye shadows are not only recognized by the industry's best make-up artists, but also a customer favorite.  Versatile enough to use all over face for contouring andspecial effects, but specially formulated for eyes.  Create beautiful looks with this make-up artist must-have.  From delicate day looks, guide and mold your creativity to create bold, energetic creations perfect for night life, stage, or screen.  May be used wet or dry

Price: $11.50 USD
Availability: Brigette's Boutique.com 
  
My experience with this eyeshadow

As per the description, this particular pigment from facefront is a gorgeous apricot-gold shade which
gives intense color in one swipe. The pigment is loaded with extremely miniscule glitters that reflect light and look lovely on application without looking too chunky or glittery at all. The texture of this eyeshadow is ultra smooth and it glides well. Also, since it is extremely fine and quite concentrated, it doesn't give much fall outs too. I've used this pigment for highlighting the inner corners of my eyes and it instantly brightens up the look, especially when I wear smoky eye makeup. I've also used this pigment as eye liner and it gives a nice sparkle to my eyes that looks beautiful. The eyeshadow has a good staying power of 3-4 hours without eyeshadow primer. With my artdeco and essence eyeshadow primers, it stays put for 6+ hours without creasing or fading.

I can not think of any con from this eyeshadow, except for the fact that it is not easily available everywhere. However, you can purchase it online from Brigette's Boutique.com

Overall:

It is a lovely "light gold" eyeshadow that looks beautiful on application. If you are looking for subtle gold eyeshadows then this can be a perfect buy for you.

Rating: 4.5/5 (A)

Check out more pics, swatches, Eye and Face makeup using this eyeshadow below:

Facefront Artistic Pigment - Hypnosis

Facefront Artistic Pigment - Hypnosis

Facefront Artistic Pigment - Hypnosis

Facefront Artistic Pigment - Hypnosis

Facefront Artistic Pigment - Hypnosis

And here is the eye makeup I tried using this eyeshadow - Cut Crease Cat eyed black and gold smokey eye makeup. I've used this eyeshadow on the lids, in inner corners of the eyes and to outline the lower lashline.





So, what do you think about this mineral eyeshadow?
Share your opinion with me in your comments below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes