Skip to main content

Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick – Coral Reef: Review, Swatches, LOTD


Hi friends,

It’s been a long time since I posted my last review here. There are tonnes of them kept in draft and I just couldn't find time to do some justice with the photographs because of one thing or other. Today, I am glad that I could make this review go live here at least, and I hope to continue with the trend now :).

I am usually more of a lipstick person than lipgloss, and most of the lipsticks that I own have slightly glossy finish which I prefer. My lips tend to get dry very soon so I generally stay away from matte lipsticks, even though I love the whole matte finish on my lips. I got this particular lipstick from Chambor as a random buy, just to have something coral in my collection. Little did I know, I’d fall in love with the whole matte lips concept so much with this beauty, that I’d start hunting matte lipsticks only going forward. 

Check out more details below:

Chambor powder matte lipstick  - Coral Reef



Price for the quantity: INR 450/-

My experience with this lipstick:
The lipstick comes with a smooth velvety outer case that gives you a hint of what to expect inside. The shade coral reef is a super gorgeous coral-pink shade that can compliment any skin tone in a jiffy. It is beautifully pigmented and gives lovely colour in one swipe itself. Despite giving a matte finish, the lipstick is very hydrating to my lips. I don’t feel a need to wear any lip balm beneath it and the lipstick goes comfortably well on my lips. It has a slight floral fragrance which I like. For day time I usually wear this lipstick as a stain and it stays put on my lips for 2-3 hours. When I wear this lipstick full on, it stays amazingly well on my lips for 4-5 hours after which it fades decently giving my lips a pinkish-coral hue that looks quite natural and beautiful.

Apart from availability, I don’t think there is any other con, but you can get this lipstick easily from plenty of online shopping websites now.

Overall, I am completely sold with just one lipstick from this range and would definitely love to try other shades in the range.

Rating: 5/5 (A+)

Check out more pics and swatches below:







So, what do you think about this lipstick?
Share your opinion with me in your comments below

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes