Skip to main content

Elizabeth Arden “Arden Beauty” Eau de Parfum - Review


Owning an Elizabeth Arden perfume is a matter of pride for ladies – young or old, married or unmarried. These perfumes are an epitome of class and elegance. I always wanted to own one Elizabeth Arden perfume. When I researched about them on the web, I got to know that Arden Beauty is one of the most loved fragrances from the brand of Elizabeth Arden. Luckily, I got the opportunity to grab it at a great discount (yayyyy!!! J). Today, I am going to review this perfume here to tell you how it faired on my expectations. 



About Ardenbeauty
Fragrance Mood: Spirited, captivating, sensual. With its inviting presence, Ardenbeauty is a fresh, green floral fragrance that is as multi-faceted as the woman who wears it. It was launched in 2002. Arden Beauty by Elizabeth Arden perfume is a floral green fragrance for women. The fresh scent opens with an inviting note of living rice flower and evolves into an array of rich and elegant florals. The background is warm and provocative, defined by alluring amber, woods, and musk.

Ingredients
Top Notes are Living Rice Flower, Dewy Green Accord, Italian Bergamot. Middle Notes are Blue Lotus Flower, Living Gingerlily, Rubrum Lily and Golden Sunset Orchid. Base Notes are Indian Sandalwood, White Amber and Skin Sensual Musk.

Price
$60 (Rs 3300)

Availability in India
Ardenbeauty is easily available on online shopping websites. You can grab good deals on the price. The 100 ml bottle is available with really good discount at following sites:


My Take

I simply love its fresh and fruity fragrance. It is truly feminine and defines a lady’s personality. This is one of my favorite fragrances. It is a perfect work wear that lasts throughout the day and is simply perfect for all seasons day or evening wear. This sort of fragrance is perfect for a romantic long drive date when breeze moves in and ruffles your hair making your date have a sniff of Ardenbeauty. Just imagine! It is a well blended scent that can simply lift up your mood. On me it lasts for pretty few hours though I tend to feel its presence on and off throughout the day. Its beauty remains there from the first spray till the last.

Pros of Ardenbeauty
·       Beautiful and elegant glass bottle
·       Mild fragrance. Not at all strong.
·       Lasts for few hours
·       Anytime wear

Cons of Ardenbeauty
·       Staying power is not grand

Will I Repurchase? Is it recommended?
This fragrance is totally recommended. You can make it the classic fragrance in your vanity box. I will surely buy it again.

My Rating
4/5




(Guest post by Preeti Sharma)

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes