Skip to main content

Lakme Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening facewash - Review


Hi everyone! :)

It feels so good to finally feel slightly warm evenings and even warmer days now after the mighty chilly winters. I am quite enjoying the pleasant weather these days and hope you are also making the best out of it. Winters usually make any activity involving water in it, 100  times tougher to do even when I am using warm water every time. When it comes to washing my face, I tend to stay away from anything that has slippery stuffs like glycerin and that might take ages and thousand splashes of water to get properly rinsed off. This particular facewash from Lakme has been a life saver for me these winters. Check out more below:

About Lakme Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening facewash



Its gentle, deep cleansing action reveals skin that?s soft, bright and sparkling. For best results, top it up with the Day Cream or the Day Lotion for perfectly smooth, fair skin.

Price: INR 90 for 50 grams

My experience with this facewash

As I mentioned above, for winters I usually aim at getting a facewash that doesn't dry my skin much, cleans off all the dirt and excess oil and gets rinsed off easily and *quickly*. I've literally found my winters HG in this facewash. It is a cream based facewash, and just a tiny bead amount is more than enough to create rich lather. It has mildly floral smell which I don't bother much about, but what I absolutely love about this facewash is its easy-peasy action in cleaning my face well and then getting rinsed off with just 2-3 splashes of water  = *Happy face in winters*.

It does remove my non-waterproof makeup as well, however it isn't much effective in removing my eye makeup much. Since, I use an eye makeup remover to get rid of all the eyeliner, mascara and eyeshadows, so no complains there! Also, I never felt any scary dryness on my skin after washing my face with this. Nevertheless, I do have a habit to apply some cream or moisturizer on my face immediately after washing my face and patting it dry. I've not noticed any whitening results from it so far in my 3 weeks of usage till now.

Overall, I'd definitely love to purchase it again even in summers, as it has been an excellent face wash to cater to my needs.It has taken good care of my skin despite its quick action. Since, these days I don't have too much time to leisurely spend on splashing tonnes of water on my face (You know you are a mother when these little things sound like leisure! :P),  I'd certainly go for it .

Rating: 4.5/5 (A)

Check out more pics and swatch below:

Swatch





So, what do you think about this facewash?
Share your experience/opinion with me in your comments below

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes