Skip to main content

Online shopping experience from Gofavor.com


Hi friends,

In my search to constantly find the online webstores where I can buy good quality stuffs, I stumbled upon this particular site called gofavor.com that stocks huge variety of fashion apparel and jewelry at some real amazing deals.

Their mission:

TO offer their customers extraordinary values on an exceptional selection of fashion jewelry- all with the privacy, security and convenience of online shopping. As our name gofavor suggests, we want to be your favorite store for jewelry. Go gofavor, we are here for your any kind of jewelry needs.


My experience with this website:

I loved the simple, classy, user friendly and easy-to-navigate design of the website. Going to a particular section and then selecting your choice from the large array of their collection, feels just like a cake walk. The jewelry collection on the website is quite HUGE, and it was an absolute delight going through the rings, earrings, necklaces, apparels and bracelets sections that offer such large variety of amazing stuffs. In case you aren't very sure about what to choose, you can always have a look at their "What's new" section that features the latest arrivals at their store, "Top Rated" section, as well as "Clearance" section that features the products at much discounted rates.

Since the products offered by them are at a very nominal rates, with very good quality, they offer free shipping if your shopping cart value exceeds $15. 

I placed my order on December 30th 2012, for which the order got shipped on January 5th, 2013. I got an email from them along with the tracking number to track my courier and I received the products in very secure and sealed packing on January 15th, 2013. Considering the fact that I stay at a remote location, this was pretty quick.

Let us have a look at my stuffs:





1)  Casual Long Sleeve Long Cardigan - Color - Pink - $9.99

Me at home wearing the cardigan with hood on over a floral print midi

Me at home wearing the cardigan on a floral print midi


2) Vintage Bronze Wing brooch - $2.99




3) Fashion Multicolor Rhinestone Peacock Brooch Pin - $4.40




4) Fashion Double Circles Crystal Large Hoop Earrings - $1.29

Me wearing these earrings. Please ignore my no makeup face. I forgot to take the pics while wearing it out for a party, and had to wear it again to click pics for this post while being at home.. :P




I absolutely loved the stuffs and the quality of the products that I received, at such great prices. The pink colored cotton cardigan is just perfect for current "going" winter season and it looks super cute on wearing. The brooches - Vintage bronze wing and rhinestone peacock one have their charm of own and I've sported them 2-3 times on both ethnic and western wear. Also, the red double circle crystal large hoop earrings are super light and super comfortable to wear.

Overall, I quite enjoyed my shopping experience with the website and would certainly love to shop from them again.

You can check out more about the website HERE

Check out more pics below:


So, what do you think about my purchases and the website?
Share your opinion with me in your comments below

Pieces were sent by the website for review; however it has not altered my opinion whatsoever

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes