Skip to main content

L’Oreal Paris Femina Women Awards 2013

L’Oreal Paris Femina Women Awards 2013 


L’Oreal Paris Femina Women Awards 2013

This year, L'Oreal Paris is raising a toast to the women who have inspired us all. The most admired and loved women in art, music, education, business, film and various other fields, will be honored at the L’Oreal Paris Femina Women Awards.

This is the second year of the L’Oreal Paris  Femina Women Awards and it’s time to Meet these Women of Worth.


The L’Oreal Paris-Femina Women Awards is all about felicitating women who have made a difference. Women who have stood up for a cause that’s closer to their hearts; whose efforts have brought smiles on faces of many, and who have helped others lead a better life.  This list of nominees includes women who have excelled in their fields, stood by what they believed in and helped the society in general.

The aim of the L’Oreal Paris Femina Women Awards is to honour these women.

L’Oreal Paris Femina Women Awards 2013

L’Oreal Paris Femina Women Awards 2013



There are three categories in the L’Oreal Paris Femina Women Awards. They are as follows:

·         Readers’ Choice
·         Editor’s Choice
·         Jury

Honouring women with extraordinary accomplishments, outstanding leadership qualities and exceptional commitment to their careers and communities; the L’Oréal Paris Femina Women Awards will have 17 categories including science, business and entrepreneurship, sports, art, education, television, and music, among others.

What’s special about this year’s awards?
This year L'Oréal Paris is going a step further and will not only felicitate these remarkable women but will also provide grants to the winners of four categories that will be voted for by the readers and fans of L'Oréal Paris and Femina.

They have four categories under Readers’ Choice awards. They are as follows:


L’Oreal Paris Femina Women Awards 2013


a)      Favourite Face of a Cause
b)      Science and Innovation
c)       Online Influencer
d)      Social Impact

To vote for your favourite nominee under the Readers’ Category click HERE

To know more about our nominees visit our application HERE

These women of worth have made amazing things happen.  They have empowered others through their initiatives and innovations. We hope you join this initiative to appreciate them. It’s time to show your support by voting for them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes