Skip to main content

Chiclique Unveils Its Summer 2013 Collection Of Accessories & Clothing

Online shopping in India


Chiclique, India’s latest women’s clothing fashion portal that is committed to promote only young talent, unveils its summer collection. The team of Chiclique has handpicked 16 designers from all over India whose creations are available through the fashion portal to give a closer look at the products available for retail in summer of 2013.

cute red dress


Few of the designers who are retailing through Chiclique are Niharika Pandey, Namrata Kumar, Rohit Mittal, Upasna Jaipuria, Gayatri Chopra, Kunst, ILK, Morph Design, Ritu Jain Singh and more. Their creations include but not limited to traditional suits, western dresses & accessories. The collection brags colours such as pastels and whites as well as neons. Fabrics include chanderi, cotton and light crepes to mulmul and chiffon.

From the Aztec neon clutch box bags to light cotton tunics and party dresses, Chiclique provides a complete ensemble for their customers from an outfit, to a bag and jewelry! Some of the merchandise is exclusive to the portal.


Three young entrepreneurs - Harshita Singh, Shivani Gulati & Sugandhika Singh - found Chiclique. The trio come from corporate backgrounds but quit their jobs to follow their dream. The portal is one month old and has a plethora of young designers on board. Their vision is to empower fashion aficionados, both designers and customers, by bridging the gap between the two, via a state of the art e-commerce portal.

The team scouts for the best upcoming designers in the Indian sub-continent and hand- select each product that is displayed on the website. Chiclique not only provides a platform to upcoming designers to showcase their creations but also makes designer- wear accessible to buyers across the world. Chiclique aims to establish a retail renaissance by bringing luxury shopping to the keyboards of the world.

Check out some more pics of the collection below:

tangerine dress

yellow clutch

pearl bangles

pearls

exotic pink clutch

cute blue purse


To have a look at a wider range of the product line, visit Chiclique

RELATED ARTICLES

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes