Skip to main content

Sunsilk Co-Creations Perfect Straight Shampoo and Conditioner - Review

Sunsilk Co-Creations Perfect Straight Shampoo and Nourishing Conditioner


Sunsilk Co-Creations Perfect Straight Shampoo and Conditioner

There is a magic moment between wet & dry hair when your hair looks perfectly straight and beautifully aligned. But as it dries, it starts to puff up and lose shape. Sunsilk expert Yuko Yamashita has co-created Sunsilk Perfect Straight, the ideal shampoo for straight hair every day. Its breakthrough Straight-Lock technology to actively control and hold every strand perfectly aligned as it dries. It penetrates deep within the hair fibre, reducing frizz and straightening strands, keeping them fully aligned as they dry*.
Experience unbeatably straight hair that is shiny, smooth and gorgeous, right from the shower.

My experience with Sunsilk Co-Creations Perfect Straight Shampoo


Sunsilk Co-Creations Perfect Straight Shampoo

Sunsilk Co-Creations Perfect Straight Shampoo


Price: INR 56/- for 80ml

I've always loved the packaging of Sunsilk shampoos, and this one also comes in an attractive purple handy bottle with a flip open cap. The shampoo has pearly pink color and smooth consistency and effortlessly flows well. It lathers well and gets rinsed off pretty easily. What I love most about this shampoo is its lovely fragrance! My hair literally smells of plums and berries the whole day after I'd washed them with this shampoo. Regarding its claims of giving straight-lock hair, I didn't see much difference in my hair. I have slightly wavvy-curly hair and all it did was keep my hair soft and smooth whole day. May be if I try straightening my hair after washing them with this shampoo, they'd stay straightened for a long time (!!?? don't know!)

Anyhoo,  I love the fragrance of this shampoo, and it didn't give my any hair fall. It decently gets all the oil and dirt off my hair in one wash. However, I do feel it to be a bit harsh, especially when the weather is dry. If used with the conditioner from the range, the duo work well in taking care of my hair and making them frizz-free in dry weather as well.

On cons, it has SLS and Dimethicone, both of which are pretty bad for your hair. You can know more about them HERE

Overall, a decent shampoo at a decent price. I'd have prefered it more ,had it not been loaded with so many harmful chemicals.

Rating: 3.5/5 (B)


My experience with Sunsilk Co-Creations Perfect Straight Nourishing Conditioner


Sunsilk Co-Creations Perfect Straight Nourishing Conditioner


Price: INR 56 for 90ml

The conditioner comes in a tube packaging with flip open cap for easy usage. The conditioner too is pinky white in color with creamy consistency and has sweet fruity smell, that just accentuates the fragrance of shampoo on your hair. Both used together work well in giving soft, smooth and awesomely smelling hair for at least 2 days. The conditioner spreads well on my hair and is pretty easy to rinse off too.

The cons are similar to those of the shampoo. The conditioner has Dimethicone and Methylparaben in it, both of which are quite harmful if consumed regularly.

I might consider buying it again, only for its awesome fragrance!

Rating: 3.5/5(B)


Products sent by Indiblogger for review

Related Articles


Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes