Skip to main content

Tosowoong Detail Clean Pore Brush - Review

TOSOWOONG Clean Pore Brush - Review


TOSOWOONG Clean Pore Brush - Review


Price: USD 25

About this brush:


Miracle of Deep Cleansing by fine brush!

About 31 thousand bristles compact,

it helps you to remove the dirt of your skin completely.


Minute fur 0.045mm thin artificial bristle

  • Pore brush is even thinner and detailed than human hair and it can cleanse even very small wastes of skin texture.
  • 0.045mm fine bristles in the brush can access to areas of the skin where hands cannot reach and gives impeccable cleansing effectiveness by removing sebum, impurities and blackheads.


Cleansing with minimal irritation

  • With the soft, densely aligned bristles, a few smooth rub across the skin gives deep cleansing effect.
  • Also due to the well balanced placement of furs, the stable pressure allows for minimal stimulation and irritation.
  • Through a special refining process, the artificial bristles durably stay in place for a long time without bending or arching.
  • Plus, the plastic that is a replacement for the unhygienic, fragile wood piece makes the brush extra durable and be easy to handle.

Hygienic and durable artificial bristles

  • Natural animal furs like goats and wool could become infected with bacteria and other maladies along with the tendency to arch after a while.
  • The artificial bristles with special refining makes it hygienic and durable.

Tosowoong is now best selling item in Korean open market and always on the top of the line of the BEST 100 products in Cleansing product section.

My experience with this brush

I've always felt that exfoliation is one of the most important step, one should include in her skin care routine. However, it should be done in moderation and proper care, so that you only work on removing the dead skin cells, black heads, white heads and don't harm the soft skin beneath.Exfoliation when done properly can also reduce the production of excess sebum and hence reduce large pores. Today, I'd like to introduce to a revolutionary product that has helped me in getting all these steps done with just my face wash, and it ensures that my skin stays protected while undergoing all the exfoliation, pore removal, and blackheads/whiteheads removal process.



I've been using this detail clean pore brush from Tosowoong daily since a week now, at least once in a day for washing my face, and have already felt and seen quite great visible results from it. Because of my  busy daily routine (as a mother of a seven month old baby!), I hardly get too much time to do proper CTM routine for my face. This brush has come has a boon for people like me, as it takes care of my face cleansing and gentle exfoliation in one step only. And it has worked amazingly in clearing off my white heads (I don't have blackheads!) as well as reducing the pores around my nose. The brush has extremely soft bristles that feel like feather on my skin, however it is densely packed with the bristles to give a firm hold and work properly on all the areas of your face.

The bristles are pretty easy to wash off, and I've not seen any shedding from them so far. It has nice handy grip and a thick rope hanger to hang it in your washroom for easy storage. Absolutely loving it to the core for my daily cleansing routine.

The only issue that I can think about this brush is its availability. It is not easily available everywhere across the counter but you can avail it online from wishtrend HERE.

Rating: 5/5 (A+)

Availability: Wishtrend

Check out more pics below (Two not-so-good pics of my pores are also there to let you know the before and after status of using this pore cleansing brush!)


TOSOWOONG Clean Pore Brush - Review

TOSOWOONG Clean Pore Brush - Review

TOSOWOONG Clean Pore Brush - Review
Uber soft bristles

TOSOWOONG Clean Pore Brush - Review


TOSOWOONG Clean Pore Brush - Review

TOSOWOONG Clean Pore Brush - Review

TOSOWOONG Clean Pore Brush - Review

TOSOWOONG Clean Pore Brush - Review

TOSOWOONG Clean Pore Brush - Review


TOSOWOONG Clean Pore Brush - Review


If you want to get the korean beauty secrets, visit Wishtrend now.  

Here is Wish trend’s facebook fan page
Here is Wishtrend's  Youtube page

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes