Skip to main content

Nourish your lips naturally with SoulTree Color Rich

Nourish your lips naturally with SoulTree Color Rich
~ Purest form of lead free lipstick that nourishes and protects~


SoulTree, India’s first and the only range of certified natural beauty products, has introduced Colour Rich Lipsticks composed of natural & organic ingredients. Completely lead free, these lipsticks are perfectly safe to wear throughout the day. SoulTree Colour Rich is also free from Carmine, making them suitable for vegetarians.

SoulTree Colour Rich is an ayurvedic lip care product formulated using organic ghee and natural origin colours. They are enhanced with the moisturizing effect of natural ingredients like sweet almond oil, essence of rose, wild honey with organic ghee (clarified butter). All these ingredients have been used to give lips a vibrant dash of colour with all the goodness of ayurvedic care.

SoulTree Lipstick has the most striking lipstick formulation flattering to all skin tones. They are available in 24 different shades including Earth Hues such as Rich Earth, Java Brown, True Brick and Floral Hues such as Nude Pink, Iced plum & Stormy mauve.





The product is priced at Rs.450 per piece.

SoulTree products can be found at The Kirana Shop, MeharChand Market, New Delhi and Naturally Yours, Pali Hill and HealthShop, Peddar Road, Mumbai among other stores that stock natural and organic products. Also available online at Jabong.com

About SoulTree
SoulTree®  is India’s first and the only range of certified natural personal care products developed by Vedicare Ayurveda Pvt. Ltd. The products are crafted from natural origin ingredients, using natural oils and carefully selected Ayurvedic herbs which are grown organically or wild-crafted in the Himalayas. SoulTree products carry the assurance of BDIH seal, the German hallmark for natural beauty products. In addition to the organic Ayurvedic herbs, these natural origin ingredients are derived from natural sources through strictly regulated processes to ensure that synthetic & harmful ingredients do not make their way into the products. No artificial colours, fragrances or harmful preservatives are added. SoulTree products are free of parabens and silicones. Every SoulTree product is easily bio-degradable & comes in a recyclable packaging. SoulTree® believes in complete transparency and lists all the ingredients on each product label (not usual for an Indian company) to allow customers to make an informed decision.

SoulTree® offers a wide range of skin care, hair care, bath care and beauty products available across the country in stores that stock organic and natural products.

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes