Skip to main content

Bespoke Home Décor Collection from NIVASA

Home decorating ideas for living room

A brand brought alive by designer Rohit Kapoor


NIVASA, a design company and a brand in design space for the last 20 years, offers a luxurious range of interior and home décor products with a range of contemporary, Mediterranean and Victorian furniture. Soon to launch its first flagship store in Meherchand Market, Nivasa will surely make a mark in the field of furniture.

The brand offers products that are demanded by the most discerning consumer. NIVASA offers a selection of beautiful products that are the perfect addition to your home. All the furniture pieces are designed by an in - house team of designers. The collection that has specifically been designed this month is described below:


  • Soul Blue Console- Like the name suggests, NIVASA have played with different hues of blue to make it vibrant yet simple.
Soul Blue Console

  • Classic Contemporary Console- The design element here is kept simple with clean lines. Just to add a twist to it, the top has a unique stone with jagged edges. 
Classic Contemporary Console


  • Marrakesh Bar- An eclectic design created by NIVASA for a bar with Mediterranean polish and home inspired gold motifs to embellish the façade . 
Marrakesh Bar

  • French Vivid Dining Set- A unique design developed by NIVASA. The table is couple of inches lower than usual dining table height. This design combines a chic look and comfort.
French Vivid Dining Set

  • Bar Side Lounge- Lounger with clean lines , flexibility to squeeze in up to 4 people .
Bar Side Lounge



The store has an artists’ corner which showcases works of selected artists, painters, potters and sculptors. The company is founded by Rohit Kapoor, Principal Designer of the brand.
                                                                                                                                                             
At NIVASA, the customers have an advantage of buying from experienced and talented designers. Every piece is designed to complement the space. Rohit has also designed houses of celebrities including Chitrangdha Singh and Jyoti Randhawa etc.

Related Articles


Five Innovative, Stylish and Unique Chair Designs 
My Top Five Basics in Home Décor 
Online shopping from Rooja.com - Shoes, Bag, Home Decor 
Handy Multipurpose Home Repair Tools Besides the Basics 

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes