Skip to main content

Top Favourite Perfumes of Bollywood Celebrities

Perfumes for women online


When it comes to fragrances, it is quite difficult to stick to one as an "all time favourite". My favourites always keep on changing, depending on what I wear. My current favourite perfume is Tresor in Love by Lancome (reviewed HERE) and as far as a deodorant is concerned, I quite like my Dove go fresh deosprays (I've three variants and I love them all!), especially the one with cucumber and green tea scent.

Usually I fall in love with one fragrance, start wearing it for some seasons, then try something new, get fancied by it which becomes my then favourite, and the trend continues.

However, there are certain evergreen fragrances which are quite hit in the market and even our Bollywood actresses swear by them any time of the day!

Here, bringing to you some of the favourite fragrances of our Bollywood Divas, so check them out below:

`1) Aishwarya Rai Bachchan - Starting my list with the gorgeous Aishwarya Rai Bachchan; the perfumes that have made a mark in her list of favourites are Happy by Clinique and Eternity by CK. If you love citrusy-floral fragrances you should definitely give Happy by Clinique a try. Eternity by CK has more floral and fruity notes

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan favourite perfume

Perfume Happy by Clinique

2) Deepika Padukone -  The young damsel swears by the Femme perfume from Hugo Boss, which is a floral fruity fragrance having a blend of citruses, floral and fruity notes. While the fragrance is supposed to be more tangerine in the beginning, it leaves a nice musky hue after a while.

Deepika Padukone favourite perfume

Hugo Boss Femme




3) Dia Mirza - This lovely doll loves the fragrance Baby Doll by YSL. Baby doll is a citrusy woody fragrance with a bit of floral touch to it.


Dia Mirza favourite perfume


4) Katrina Kaif - Though in an interview, Katrina said that she usually loves to try new fragrances and catches up the one that fancies her, Gucci Rush is her any time safe on-the-go perfume. The fragrance contains a gorgeous blend of herbal and floral tones like jasmine, coriander seeds, rose and vanilla.

Katrina Kaif favourite perfume is Gucci Rush


5) Kareena Kapoor - Kareena Kapoor swears by Vice Versa from YSL, Jean Paul Gaultier and Un Jardin en Mediterranee.


Kareena Kapoor's favourite perfume is Jean Paul Gaultier


6) Bipasha Basu - This Bong diva likes to keep Baby Doll by YSL as her favourite perfume in her bag.

Bipasha Basu's favourite perfume is Baby Doll by YSL


7) Priyanka Chopra - Piggy Chops loves to use Ralph Lauren Romance the most. If you love spicy and strong fragrances, then this can be one for you. While the top notes of this fragrance can remind you of ginger, orange, pistachio leaf and black current, the base notes leave a lingering fragrance of pine trees, musks and vetiver.

Priyanka Chopra's favourite perfume is Ralph Lauren Romance


8) Shilpa Shetty - Though Shilpa Shetty has her own signature fragrance in the market that is supposed to be a enriched with floral and fruity essence, including the scent of Mandarin, Bergamot, Peach, Jasmine and Sandalwood, her all time favorite has been the Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden, which is a floral and citrusy fragrance with a bit of herbal essence in it, as the base note comprises of green tea, jasmine, cloves, oakmoss and celery seeds.


Shilpa Shetty's favourite perfume is Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden


9) Sushmita Sen - This lovely diva loves the Red Door by Elizabeth Arden. This fragrance contains notes of exotic flowers like red roses and orchids along with honey and spices, which make it quite strong and sensual.


Sushmita Sen's favourite perfume is Red Door by Elizabeth Arden.


10) Sonam Kapoor - Sonam Kapoor has been the current youth fashion icon, and in an interview with Filmfare, she confessed that she has the “biggest collection of perfumes ever”, including Silver Rain by La Prairie, Daisy by Marc Jacobs, and Michael Kors by Michael Kors.


Sonam Kapoor's favourite perfume is Michael Kors by Michael Kors


So, which of these fragrances have you tried so far? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes