Skip to main content

Earn Money by Sharing your Spa/Salon Experiences at Beauty Diaries

Earn Money by Sharing your Spa/Salon Experiences at Beauty Diaries


Hi friends,

I know it has been ages since I myself wrote anything here. I wasn't keeping well and I had tonnes of things to do that were lagging behind, hence the absence. Anyhoo, I am back now and here bringing you something to make your festive season even more fun and exciting. I'd been contemplating this idea since a very long time, and it came to me when I accidentally landed on an awesome salon in Bangalore and got the B-E-S-T ever Thai foot reflexology treatment there. Later, I repented not taking pics of the salon as I really wanted to share my experience with people. I still wrote my post and shared it at one of the online communities, and that gave me an idea of exploring other unknown awesome spas and salons as well.

I got many opportunities to try salon and spa services at various places in Bangalore, Delhi and Chandigarh. There were certain good experiences, certain not-so-good, some were terribly bad and just a few were well...more than AMAZING!

Now, coming to you!



Did you love that awesome hair color and hairstyle you got at the salon near your home, or is the fragrance of the great relaxing aura at the the spa you visited last time still alive in your senses?

Online work from home opportunity - Write salon and spa reviews and earn money


Share your experiences here at Beauty Diaries and 

You can earn money for that - PER POST!


Now, coming to the details of what we are looking for, here check some of the FAQs answered below:

Q1. What salon and spa services are we looking to be reviewed here?


Answer:

  • Hair styling/coloring experience
  • Manicure/pedicure
  • Makeup experience
  • Facials, body massages, wraps and scrubs 

(You can also review any of the skin and body treatment services offered by the skin clinics available in India)

Q2. What we are NOT looking for the reviews?


Answer:

Eyebrow and upper lip threading, waxing or hair trimming experiences, though you can feel free to include any of the good (or bad) experiences with these services in your review, provided you cover any of the services listed in Answer to Question. 1 for your review.

Q3. What do we expect to be covered in the reviews?


Answer:


  • Customer care (before,during and after providing the service)
  • Salon ambiance and hygiene 
  • Your experience with the service (that gave good or bad results - state it accordingly!)
  • Products used and your experience with them 
  • The good points about the salon 
  • The bad points about the salon (suggestions!)
  • Overall rating (Rate on the scale of 5)


Q4. What are the guidelines for the reviews?


Answer:

1) The review should be unique (without any doubt!) and written in good and readable English - which means it should not show much of words with red underlines if I put your review in a word editor. Also. please refrain from using sms language.

2) Be clear, concise and engaging in your writing. We should LOVE reading your experience, and after all your family, friends and beau are also going to read it so let it make an impression! :)

3) Please ensure that the article is around 500-600 words long. If possible include original pictures in the post (not compulsory, but you'd want to do that once you read the next point! ;)), but please send at least 3 pictures to support your post (you need to include the source links for them at the end of the review)

4) You can also tell the type and name of salon special products used, followed by a mini description and whether you liked them or not.

5) You are NOT allowed to review the services offered by a salon or spa if you are an employee there or you own it in any way. Such code of conduct will not be entertained in any way!

Q5. How much can I earn per review?


Answer: 

You can earn:

  • Rs.200/- per review (if you don't have original pics), and 
  • Rs.400/- per review - If you include original pics of the salon and its services/products  (yeah, exactly double!)


Q6. What is the mode of the payment?


Answer:

All payments will be done through online account transfer. You need to have an online bank account in India on your own name to receive the payment.

Q7. How soon can I receive the payment after sending my review?


Answer:

First thing: You should not just start writing your review and send it across. I'd request you to please send me the name and address of the salon and the service that you'd be covering. Once I approve the topic of the review, you can go ahead and write your heart out! ;)

Once you have sent your article, I'll notify you about the publication date, followed by the link of the live article. You need to reply back with your account information (template for which will be included in the mail), and you'll receive your payment within 1 week of publishing your review.

Q8: Awesome! So what is the catch?


Answer: As of now we are only looking for reviews of Salons and spas at following locations in India:

  • Delhi, 
  • Bangalore, 
  • Chennai, 
  • Hyderabad, 
  • Kolkata 
  • Mumbai
Don't worry, if you aren't placed in any of these locations, you can still share this opportunity with your family and friends residing in any of these areas. The location restriction is just for the beginning, and we might include more locations going forth! So stay tuned!

I hope most of your questions are answered above. But if you have any further queries or doubts, you can simply drop a comment below or send a mail to me at admin@beautydiaries.com

Happy blogging! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes