Skip to main content

Top 5 Basic Pair of Shoes to Own

Top 5 Basic Pair of Shoes to Own


There is a popular saying that a woman can never have enough shoes. Well, I am no exception to that rule and certainly can't have enough. However, even though you can have as many bellies and platforms in different designs, colors and brands on your shoe rack, I believe there are certain essentials in shoes that you must own for sure. Let us have a look at some of these staples below:

1) Sport shoes


It doesn't matter whether you workout regularly or not, you must own at least one pair of sport shoes in your collection. For me, owning a nice and comfortable pair of sport shoes gives enough inspiration to put them on and at least go for a nice brisk-walk outside, for half an hour even if I am in no mood of running. I personally love the sports shoes collection offered by Nike and Puma. I like the way you can get both comfort and style in these shoes. You can check out some great collection of Nike Sports Shoes and Puma Shoes at Jabong.com.

Nike sport shoes

2) Boots


Since autumn is already here which will be followed by chilling winters, I feel one should definitely invest in getting a nice pair of boots. Not only they look amazingly stylish and fashionable, they protect you well from the chill and keep your feet and calves warm. The best thing about wearing a pair of boots is that I don't have to bother much on the designs of my socks! Check out these lovely Calf-length Tan boots from UCB at Jabong's Benetton shoes collection.

UCB Calf length tan boots




3) Flip flops


Irrespective of any climate, I feel that a pair of flip-flops is most comfortable of all footwear, and I simply can't have enough of them. I generally try to own one pair in each color, mostly bright ones. Not only they give a nice airy feel to my feet, they also help me show off my pedicure quite well. :) Check out these cute bright pink Fila flip flops from Jabong's Fila shoes collection.

Fila Flip flops


4) High Heels


Pumps, Wedges or Stilettos - you name them and I think we all have this tendency to do ooh! and aah! at just the sight of them. Don't you love flaunting those high heels, even if they bring you aching heels! High heels definitely give that confidence to carry yourself well and feel special no matter what. I usually love to wear wedges the most and one of my all time favourite brands that gives a great variety in wedges is Catwalk. Check out this pair of gorgeous Catwalk wedges from Jabong's Catwalk shoes collection.

Wedges


5) Bellies

bellies

I find bellies to be the cutest shoes of all. They look cute, are easy to store and you can have a huge variety of them with various floral or polka dot prints. In bellies too, my all time favourite brand has been Catwallk till date.

So, what do you think about these staples in shoes? Which of these are your favourite? Share with me in your comments below.

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave you feedback in comments below.

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes