Skip to main content

The Great Online Shopping Festival (GOSF) - 2013 Dates and Deals

Hello friends,

Do you remember the post in which I told you about the Great Indian Shopping Festival  (GOSF) here sometime back? GOSF has been a successful initiative by Google India, which was celebrated for the first time on December 12th, 2012 (12/12/12). The festival brought loads of amazing deals and discount on products featured on some major online shopping portals, and it was a huge success.

GOSF




As I told you in my previous post - Coupondunia.in is running a GOSF campaign so that you can avail the best offers easily. The website has been a reliable source to get great deals and discount coupons on almost all major online shopping portals available in India. I've been  relying on this website since quite a time now for availing amazing discounts and deals on some popular (and not so popular) online shopping websites. In fact, I got introduced to some real amazing shopping portals through the deals and discount coupons that I got from Coupondunia.in. I've shared my experience and review in details in my post HERE.

Now, regarding the Great Online Shopping Festival (GOSF) - the only things that disappointed people about GOSF celebration last year were that there wasn't any proper way through which people would have known about the day and moreover just one day wasn't enough for such awesome celebration! (something everyone would complain about!).

So, this year, the good news is that GOSF will be celebrated on three consecutive days i.e. December 11th, 12th and 13th, and you can easily avail all the awesome GOSF deals for various shopping portals on one page itself. Now, you don't have to spend endless time searching for that perfect GOSF discounts and deals, by going on thousands of online shopping portals one by one. Just go to this GOSF Deals page, browse through the available deals and choose the ones that fit your needs.

To know more about GOSF check here: http://www.gosf.in/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes