Skip to main content

My Home Shopping Experience with HomeShop18 TV

My Home Shopping Experience with HomeShop18 TV

I’ve always felt highly grateful to whosoever invented the idea of doing “home shopping”. I don’t know exactly when it started, but I still remember seeing amazing products at awesome discounts on television long back when I was a kid. The whole network of home shopping has been quite successful, the reason why we have seen such a great boom in online shopping portals these days. However, even though there are tons of entertainment media these days to know about the world, our television sets still come out on top.

And it becomes even more rewarding for people who don’t have much time, energy, facility or interest for browsing stuff online on the internet. When it comes to shopping from the internet, many times just watching a product’s pic on screen from various angles may not quietly justify its working and the requirement for you to buy it. We need to see the product’s working demo and many aspects of its dimensions and features before we can decide whether to get it or not. A dedicated video showcasing the same can definitely ease the job and all you need is a television set, your favorite cable setup and your telephone to buy amazing products while sitting in the comfort of your home.


HomeShop18 is one of those shopping portals that have a dedicated home shopping channel to showcase great products on beauty, home décor, kitchen, electronic appliances, mobile phones, computers and laptops etc. The thing that interested me most is their “Bumper Offer Super Saver” (B.O.S.S) deals and I claimed one such offer to get a nice collection of bags for myself. Check out more about these deals followed by my home shopping experience below:

home shopping from homeshop18
B.O.S.S
Bumper Offer Super Saver
STARTED FROM 6th Dec 2013
Show duration - 1 hour
Every day at 11 AM and 12.45 PM
Concept
The most Unbelievable DEALS!
The most Unbeatable OFFERS!
Unmatched SAVINGS!
BUMPER products!
BUT ONLY FOR 1 DAY!
For the first time on Homeshop18
Here comes THE BOSS - BUMPER OFFER SUPER SAVER!!! The BOSS of the Day... 
The BOSS product... The Boss Deal!
No deal can beat this deal!

My home shopping experience from HomeShop18 TV

First of all, I found it quite fun to wait for the 11 AM show on Homeshop18 TV to see the deal of the day, and most of the time I was pretty much driven to buy the product because of the really great discounts, and good demo videos showcasing the working of the products. I saw great deals on jewelry, kitchen appliances, kitchenware and loads of other stuff. However, the deal that caught my attention was the one on Voyage travel bags – a set of 5 different bags for just Rs. 2500/- I immediately called their number 1800 2580 918, and instantly got my call answered by their customer care executive. I just had to tell them the product name and product code, after which they inquired about my address.

 You can use your card to pay for the product, and if you want to pay via COD (Cash on delivery), you can inquire about the same from the customer care executive. Within 3-4 minutes of my call, they placed the order and I got an SMS stating the order number and that the order would be processed within 3 working days. I liked the way I was informed of my order details at each step. I got an SMS as soon as the order was given to the courier service, along with the transaction ID for the same. Since I am currently living in a remote location, I had to give an alternate address for the product’s receipt.

I got an SMS as soon as the product was delivered to the alternate address, along with the name of the person who received the order. The whole process was quite smooth and I liked the whole experience. The only hitch I felt was that though after placing the order I got an SMS that my order would be processed in 3 working days, it took them 4-5 days to process it. So, you need to be flexible in this regard. Even if the product is processed in 3 working days, you need to keep a buffer of days in case you are planning to place an order for an occasion.

 The product came to me in secured packaging. It was nicely wrapped and came to me in perfect condition. Check out the pics below:

home shopping from Homeshop18
 
Voyage Travel bags from Homeshop18
 
Voyage Travel bags from Homeshop18
 
home shopping experience from Homeshop18
 
Voyage Travel bags from Homeshop18
 
home shopping experience from Homeshop18
 
home shopping experience from Homeshop18
 
Overall, I liked the home shopping experience with HomeShop18. The great deals showcased on good products definitely make it worth watching. In case you miss the 11 AM show, you can always check HomeShop18’s Facebook page to see the day’s deal. Also, the product gets added to the “Recently Aired” section of HomeShop18’s website.

Do you have any home shopping experience from HomeShop18 TV?
 
If yes, then please share your experience with me in the comments below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes