Skip to main content

Clarins Daily Energizer Cream Review

Clarins Daily Energizer Cream - Review

Hi friends, I hope you are enjoying the Spring season and warm weather. Its being quite pleasant at my place here and I so much wish that it could continue for long. However, once the summers hit full on, no one can deny the coming months of sweltering heat here in North India. Anyhoo, today I am going to review one of my current favourite creams here.

This cream has been kind of a fairy Godmother cream to me. Whenever my skin is in distress, I call upon it. It heals anything that has ever troubled my skin, soothes my skin, makes it soft and supple and gives it a nice youthful glow. Totally loving this Clarins Daily Energizer Cream. Let's check out more about my experience with this cream below:

Clarins Daily Energizer Cream

Price: Approx INR 3000/- for 30ml

About Clarins Daily Energizer Cream

Clarins, has initiated its wealth of scientific skin care expertise to focus on the 18 to late 20’s age selection. The result is a selection of 5 gentle yet super-effective plant-based products with just 3 daily steps that promises to give young skin that looks clear, fresh and glowing and feels soft and smooth every day. It’s a great start to achieving a beautiful skin before the actual ageing process begins. Clarins Daily Energizers contain an innovative cocktail of four natural ingredients.

The first one is an energy boosting shot of Vitamin C that works on the skin’s natural defenses to ensure it looking fresh all day, because young skin has lots of vitality and it utilizes energy so quickly that it tends to experience periods of fatigue and dull skin tone.

The second ingredient is Turmeric or Indian saffron, which is a powerful antioxidant that works on strengthening this action.

The third ingredient is purifying Alchemilla, which is an astringent plant extract that stimulates sebum production to control the pores and keep the complexion clear.

And last but not the least, the fourth ingredient is radiance-boosting Ginkgo biloba, that works on improving the skin’s uptake of oxygen so it becomes brighter and healthier. This ingredient also works on strengthening the walls of the skin’s super-fine network of blood capillaries.

My Experience with Clarins Daily Energizer Cream:





The first thing that I loved about Clarins Daily Energizer Cream was that it's very light on the skin. The consistency and feel is like a serum. It has barely noticeable floral fragrance, which makes it apt for night time skincare regime, when I want my mind to stay clear and relaxed. I have used this cream after getting zits from all the oily food I had in all the weddings I attended last month. It worked magically in healing my skin overnight and got the zits off within 2 nights of usage. Also, because of the change in weather during the onset of this month, my skin developed dry patches below my cheeks around my jawline.

This cream worked well in making my skin smooth and even toned. I believe that a right combination of skin care products can definitely do wonders for your skin and can help you avoid premature aging.

I am quite happy with my current skin care routine and use Clarins Daily Energizer Cream at night thrice every week. I don't have any particular dislike from this cream and would definitely love to purchase it again.  
Rating : 5/5 (A+) 

Check out the swatch of Clarins Daily Energizer Cream below:

Clarins Daily Energizer Cream Review


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes