Skip to main content

I applied L'Oreal Paris Super Liner Gel Intenza Diamond Black and Danced For 2 hours. So, Did it Pass the Sweat Test?

No matter how sultry dance parties look in movies and music videos, and no matter how impeccable the dancing stars look in them, the reality is that if you aren't breathless and sweaty within half an hour of dancing, you aren't dancing at all.

L'Oreal Paris Super liner gel intenza Diamond Black Review


For me the most important party staples aren't the sexy shoes or the LBDs, but a good waterproof makeup and of course a long lasting perfume that can stand the heat.

I am not a person to regularly go to the loo for touch ups. Once I am all dolled up, I like to focus on other stuffs rather than fussing about where my lipstick vanished or whether my mascara got smudged or not.

I have been using L'Oreal Paris Super Liner Gel Intenza in shade 003 - Diamond Black since few months now, and what I loved about this liner is the non-fussy application and equally non-fussy removal. 😇

L'Oreal Paris Super liner gel intenza Diamond Black Review

L'Oreal Paris Super liner gel intenza Diamond Black Review


It is jet black, has very minute glitters that make my eyes sparkle and I love the effect.
But, what got me interested was the claim of 36 hours stay.. I was like - "That's a lot to say". And I don't want the smudged-around-the-morning-eyes stay of a liner, but the impeccable, non smudged makeup you do with it.

What could be the best time to test that, than the party season. So, I have been regularly wearing it, enjoying myself to the most and loving the fact that it doesn't bleed, smudge or vanish once the drop of sweat touches it. It is waterproof but comes off easily when you rub it. Very easy to clean off so you don't wake up with panda eyes next morning (no I am not talking about the dark circles here!)

Overall, a gorgeous liner that is MUST-HAVE in your party makeup kitty. It comes with a brush too, which isn't of much use and I have already lost it.

I love the liner's blackness (is there any other word to describe it?)  and I love its soft glitters that sparkle once the light hits my eyes. I love to apply it and then remove it whenever I want without giving myself any headache or eye-ache, and I love the way it helps me stay gorgeous, no matter how crazily I dance 😀😀😀

So, from my side it is *drumrolls* - Definitely recommend.

Rating: 5/5

Wanna buy it online? Go Here and get it on a good discount.


More pics 👇:

L'Oreal Paris Super liner gel intenza Diamond Black Review

L'Oreal Paris Super liner gel intenza Diamond Black Review

L'Oreal Paris Super liner gel intenza Diamond Black Review

L'Oreal Paris Super liner gel intenza Diamond Black swatch

L'Oreal Paris Super liner gel intenza Diamond Black Swatch

L'Oreal Paris Super liner gel intenza Diamond Black Review

L'Oreal Paris Super liner gel intenza Diamond Black Review

L'Oreal Paris Super liner gel intenza Diamond Black Review

L'Oreal Paris Super liner gel intenza Diamond Black Review

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave you feedback in comments below.

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes