Skip to main content

May this Year help you find a perfume that is less awe-inspiring than chocolate flavored EDT!


First of all let me wish you a very Happy, Prosperous and Blessed 2018. May this year bring you lots and lots of success and happiness in everything you do.

Black and white maxi dress outfit post



Now, coming to my New Year's Eve Celebration, I had an awesome time here enjoying the party, dancing a lot and just having whole lot of fun with friends and family. We went to the party at 8:00 PM and came back at 3 AM, and I am still feeling a bit groggy while typing this blogpost.

Anyhoo, so sharing here few highlights of the evening and what I wore. Check out the video and few pics below:

Black and white dress





Black and white maxi dress outfit post

Shop the dress here

Shop the poncho here

And below is a compilation of few stuffs - decor, gazals and dance that happened at the party:





Kimi Shrivastava grey poncho

Kimi Shrivastava with friend

Mandatory New year couple selfie 😁

Kids, lights and decoration


I also attended the game of housie on December 30th at Sports club (CCW) and below is a short video of it:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes