Skip to main content

I find Sugar Cosmetics Tic Tac Toe Nail lacquers lit AF and here's why?

Though its time to take a detox from all the festivities, glitter and glamour, I am still in the momentum and couldn't stop myself in indulging a bit more.

A part of that indulgence was to order these glitter nail lacquers from Sugar cosmetics. This was my first ever purchase from the brand and I am so glad I got these.

Sugar cosmetics tic tac toe nail lacquer review


The shades I ordered were named - "Show of sands" and "Bridal brown".

True to their names, these nail lacquers are gorgeously pigmented and full of micro glitters that look absolutely breathtaking when light falls on them.

"Show of sands" looks exactly like its name. Exquisitely soft nude sand shade with soft glitters.

Show of sands nail lacquer from sugar cosmetics
Show of sands - Sugar cosmetics Nail lacquer


"Bridal brown" is a perfect party mate for your nails. It is a gorgeous dark brown shade with micro glitters.

Bridal brown sugar cosmetics nail lacquer
Bridal brown - Sugar cosmetics nail lacquer


The bottles look cute. The applicator brush is thick and gives a smooth finish in one go.

With twice application, you can expect them to stay on your nails for 5-6 days. The good thing is that the lacquers don't chip away at all. And you get to see their prettyness on your nails for at least a week.

My favorite of the both is the "Show of sands" as it makes my hands look fair and pretty... 😊

Somehow with me, I always feel that I am a bit more productive and in better mood whenever I have a good manicure. That's no wonder, as we see our hands and nails quite often while clicking selfies, browsing social media or working on a blog post like this! 😀

These nail lacquers are definitely lit AF in making my hands and my mood feel better and I give them full 5/5 rating. Would definitely order few more..

You can purchase these online here

Check out the pics below:



 Show of sands nail lacquer

 Show of sands nail lacquer
Show of sands nail lacquer


Bridal brown nail lacquer
Bridal brown nail lacquer

Bridal brown nail lacquer


P.s. Not sponsored

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes