Skip to main content

My Weekend Make-up Shopping

I wasn't well last weekend, so when it came to the act of cheering myself up - there couldn't be any better things than shopping for a bunch of stuffs for myself!! :-). As I was bedridden, I ordered few stuffs online for oriflame products. And I was feeling a bit better on Sunday night, so simply went and roamed around the Lifestyle mall.
Oriflame Oxygen Boost Face Mask
Oriflame Grape Anti-Oxidant Peel off Mask

Oriflame Tea Tree oil
I wanted to buy eyeshadow quads and lip glosses from Lakme gypsy collection, but the SA told me that they'd get the stuffs next weekend, so I had to wait till then. While all these talks I got fascinated to this nude color lakme glide glimmer lip pencil and bought it!! :D

Lakme Glider Lip Pencil
Oriflame Giordani Gold Kabuki Brush
Needless to say, I was an extremely happy soul!! :-) I'll post the reviews soon. So, stay tuned!!

Comments

  1. hey me too ordered d giordani gold kabuki brush n alladin n yasmin pencil too...same pinch..bt yet to get d stuff..hope i get n its not out of stock as most of d thgs !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cali, how much did that Kabuki cost?????????? Please review the oxygen boost mask for me....and oh also...Gulabari pink liquid too....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Jomol!! Kabuki brush is sooper cheap till 25th October, it costed just Rs.179/- for this month..otherwise it would cost you Rs. 298/-..Me really loving the brush..It is sooooooooper soft and really feels good for applying the mineral foundation. Will definitely review the stuffs!! :D...Have already used it once, and really liked how my skin felt!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey bhumika...I already have Aladdin and Yasmine, and the shades are pretty good..Me planning to order Tom and Jerry too next!! he he..

    @Jomol..
    Oh yeah!! :P..just now sprayed the Rose water he he...feeling good!! . :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! I looouuudd that blush and lip pencil . :* :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey ..i wanted the tea tree oil ..hope to see the review soon..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yupppp...will do that soon!! he he.... :-D... \:d/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave you feedback in comments below.

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...