Skip to main content

Oriflame - Kajal Eye Liner Review, Swatches

I bought this Oriflame Kajal Eye liner a few weeks back and have been using it since then. I am definitely in love with the product and have been quite impressed with the smooth texture of the kajal and how well it glides on my waterline.

What Oriflame says about the Kajal Eye Liner: 

"Ultra long lasting, blacker than black kajal for intensely sultry eyes. Contains chamomile extract and antioxidant properties to help soothe and moisturise. Light, non-greasy formula leaves your skin with a wonderfully soft, velvety feel. "

Oriflame Kajal Eye Liner
As you can see in the pic, the kajal comes in an elegant and classic packaging. The content inside can be viewed below: 


Below is the swatch:


Quantity: 25g
Price: Rs.223/- only

What I liked about the Kajal:

It has extremely smooth and deep pigmented texture that glides dreamily over my water line.
In addition to using it as a regular Kohl, I can use it well over my eye lids as eye liner.
The kajal doesn't smudge much. I tried rubbing the swatch over my hand and it simply faded, without spreading much
The texture can be easily used to get the smokey effect by applying a dark line over the eye lid, followed by a lighter stroke and then smudging with an eye shadow applicator.
The casing is ultra cool and quite handy!

What I didn't like:
A bit pricey, but truly worthy for what it delivers
None! other than above!

Rating: 

Have you tried Oriflame Kajal Eye Liner?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...