Skip to main content

Inglot lipstick Shade #199 - Review, Photos and Swatches


Inglot lipstick Shade #199 - Review

This particular Inglot lipstick shade number 199 is my first Inglot product, which I bought with Rati, while my last trip to Delhi. My experience at Inglot was definitely amazing. The SAs were nice and supportive and helped me choose from variety of shades.
Inglot lipstick Shade #199 - Review

I tried number Inglot matte lipstick #417 and 420, after looking at the swatches on IMBB, but the colors somehow made my face look washed out. After much testing and browsing through different shades, I landed on this particular shade number 199 and have been using it almost every day now since past 1 month.
Below are the swatches:
Inglot lipstick Shade #199 - Review

Inglot lipstick Shade #199 - Review


I have to say, I really loved the classic black packaging of the lipstick. The shade is semi-matte pink and is kind of daily wearable. I love the shade and the packaging to the core. However, there are certain pros and cos of the lipstick that I found out during my usage:

Price: Rs. 489/- only

Pros:

 - Great, sturdy and classic packaging.
 - Stays for 1-2 hours
 - The texture is quite smooth and glides well on lips
 - Semi sheer, yet nice color pay off

Cons:
 - Availability: Inglot counters are not available everywhere in India. We dont have any inglot counter in Bangalore, so this can be a drawback here.
 - I didn't find lipsticks very moisturizing. I might be biased, but my lips have a tendency to get super dried out within minutes, if I don't apply any lip balm.While I applied Revlon colorburst (peach), my lips would stay moisturized for quite a long time, but I couldn't find the same moisturizing factor from Inglot lipstick.

Here is how it looks on my lips:
Inglot lipstick Shade #199 - Review


 Will I buy it again?

 Definitely yes! I really loved the shade and the texture and will definitely love to try another shade.

Rating: :-* :-* :-* :-*

Comments

  1. dats a pretty color...in ur hand swatch it looked frosty bt on ur lips it was fine..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya i read about it on imbb.
    d lipstick as well as d palette is nice ♥♥
    Vanity No Apologies

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you soo much bhumika, Vanity and Soft sweet and gentle!! :D...yeah..actually on my hand, it is looking like that coz of light problems..and flash...but it looks really nice on lips!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I log on to your blogs on a regular basis.
    Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up!

    my web-site ... Pur Essence

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave you feedback in comments below.

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...