Skip to main content

Bollywood Beauties at Shabana Azmi's Charity Show - Mizwan


Anushka at Mizwan

Anushka Sharma

Priyanka Chopra

Shilpa Shetty

Shilpa Shetty

Shahzahn Padamsee

Sameera Reddy

Amrita Rao

Diya Mirza

Lara Dutta

Neha Dhupia

Celina Jaitley

Ranbir Kapoor, Designer Manish Malhotra, Priyanka Chopra, Hrithik Roshan
I have only posted the pics of the ladies in the show. However the guys who walked the ramp for this charity show were Ranbir Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan, Farhan Akhtar, Kunal Kapoor and Ranveer Singh. I absolutely adored the white/offwhite themed dresses, especially what Shilpa Shetty is wearing. Out of the colored ones, I liked Diya on the whole and Neha Dhupia's skirt. 

What did you like?

Comments

  1. i thought asnushkas outfit was absolutely stunnning...love manish malhotra

    ReplyDelete
  2. @PnB

    yeah..its beautiful..but it looked too revealing..I felt Shipla Shetty's dress to be veryyy elegant!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anushka, Diya, Sameera Reddy :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Rads!! :D And happy republic day!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anushka & Diya look gorgeous!! Happy Republic day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loved all excpt lara n shahzan..

    ReplyDelete
  7. @bhumika

    he he he..I am wondering what they've done to their hair!! :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish someday someone would do justice to Celina's makeup....poor thingy there's always something off with her..and Lara is looking like a #@&%*$..all others are good..

    ReplyDelete
  9. What's wrong with the time, this is 7.50 pm here my comment is showing 6.20 am??

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Rajeshwari

    I think its US time....this blogger works on US server na..let me change it to Indian time!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave you feedback in comments below.

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...