Skip to main content

MAC and Mickey Contractor's collection launch in India


Mickey Contractor as the Director of Makeup Artistry for India, has mentored Artists around the world. This collection of his musts is about natural skin and total performance. Foundation, Concealer, goddess-gorgeous eye shades and his favourite brushes to star in your own Bollywood hit. 

To celebrate the launch of the collection, Mickey Contractor will be making in-store appearances and will be available online for Live chat sessions where you can ask the ask the expert himself for tips and techniques on how to use the products from his collection. Dates and times of the Live Chats and in-store appearances are below:

IN-STORE APPERANCES:
January 22nd, M.A.C Store, Dynamix Mall, Dhyaneshwar Marg, Mumbai from 11am – 1pm
January 23rd, M.A.C Store, Select City Walk Mall, Saket, Delhi from 5pm – 9pm
January 24th, M.A.C Store, Promenade Mall, Vasant Kunj, Dlehi from 5pm – 9pm
January 25th, M.A.C Store, 17/2 Ashoknagar, Magrath Road, Bangalore from 5pm – 9pm 

LIVE CHAT:
January 27th from 12:30pm – 2:30pm
January 28th from 12:30pm – 2:30pm
To participate in the Live Chat with Mickey Contractor log on to the M.A.C Cosmetics India website: www.maccometics.in and click on any of the Live Chat buttons on January 27th or 28th between 12:30pm – 2:30p
(Source: MAC India newsletter)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...