Skip to main content

Purchase from Lakme Fantasy Collection – Starry night and Lipstick - #131

I got to visit Lifestyle at Oasis Mall, Koramangala and was quite astonished to see all of the products from Lakme Fantasy Collection being available at the Lakme counter there. I also got a free makeover done by the Lakme SA, in which she used the products from this collection. As I wasn't carrying a camera that time, I couldn't click the pics. But, to be honest - this was the first time that I was happy with a makeover. My earlier makeovers done by YSL and Revlon were disastrous and each time hubby had to urge me to wash my face if I wanted to move around with me. This time even he complimented -----> Me happy!! :)

The Lakme SA asked me about the kind of makeover I wanted to do. I asked her to do neutral makeup, because I didn't want to show too much color on my face in bright daylight. She applied Lakme skin corrector on my face that had SPF (I don’t remember the exact name). Its a new launch by Lakme from what she told me. After that, she used a pale beige eyeshadow from the Lakme Fantasy Collection's Botanica quad over my eyelids followed by a light shimmery plum eyeshadow over the outer third of my lids. I really liked the eyeshadows as they were looking quite subtle in daylight, were decently pigmented and really brightened up my eyes.

Now, coming to the liners - Lakme Fantasy Collection has come up with quite versatile and great collection this time. I particularly wanted to check the two pencil liners - Starry night and Astral Blue.There are also around 8 shades of liquid liners launched, that have shimmers in them. The SA swatched them on my hand and they looked so beautiful with the hint of shimmer in them that I was super tempted to buy the transparent one right then. But, I held my impulsive behavior and thought of any occasion when I could wear them. I could find none, so I kept the thought of buying them aside.

The Astral blue shade reminded me so much of MAC's siahi gel liner, that I instantly asked the SA to apply that on my eyes. However, I was wearing a deep blue colored dress, so SA insisted me to use Starry night instead, which is a deep midnight blue shade. But, after I pestered her to use Astral blue on my eyes, she did that. I somehow didn't find it too flattering for my small eyes. I guess, it would look really lovely for people with bigger eyes. SA, then applied midnight blue to my other eye and I absolutely loved the effect it gave to my brown eyes.

After that she applied the cheek sticks on my face. I found them ok, nothing great. After that she set the makeup with Lakme compact. Last, she showed me the lipglosses and applied the lipgloss shade 142 on me. It is a beautiful light orange shade with subtle shimmer in it. I still regret why I didn't buy it that time, as for the first time I got compliment from hubby for that lip gloss. I think I'd definitely go back and pick it up this weekend (Hope its still available!).

So that is it and below are the two purchases I got from the collection:
Lakme Eye pencil - Starry night and Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick - Shade #131

Lakme Eye pencil -Starry night and Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick - Shade #131

Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick - Shade #131
And here is the freebie I got with above two purchases :D 
Freebie - Lakme Enrich Metallics - Shade #660

Freebie - Lakme Enrich Metallics - Shade #660


Lakme Enrich Metallics - Shade #660

Below are the swatches:

From Left to right -Starry night Eye pencil, Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick - #131, Lakme Enrich Metallics Lipstick # 660
Prices:
 - Starry night: INR 350/-
 - Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick #131: INR 225/-

You can check all the products and prices of Lakme Fantasy Collection below: 



PS: Images and text taken from Lakme's website

So, which one are you going to get?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes